• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did Organization 13 lure Sora to C.O. with Pluto?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladeblue6

Remember how the letter Pluto had at the end of KH1 was never touched upon. I think I know why, it wasn't a real letter. Here's what I believe might have happened. The last time we see Pluto with the gang in kh1 is when they're in traverse town. He is then seen again in that grassy field and shows up again in kh2 lost in the World That Never Was. After that we know what happens to him. In KH:Coded we are shown a flashback in which Pluto enters a corridor of darkness where a whistle is heard. Now we know from 358/2 days that the organization wanted Sora to lose his memories in castle oblivion so that he would never wake up. So now that they had Pluto they gave him a letter with a forged seal and sent him back to the realm of light to lead Sora to CO. After Sora got close enough for Marluxia to lead him the rest of the way, Pluto was called back into the corridor and was trapped in TWTNW until Axel let him out after he went rogue.

That's my theory

D

Deleted member 246005

Remember how the letter Pluto had at the end of KH1 was never touched upon. I think I know why, it wasn't a real letter. Here's what I believe might have happened. The last time we see Pluto with the gang in kh1 is when they're in traverse town. He is then seen again in that grassy field and shows up again in kh2 lost in the World That Never Was. After that we know what happens to him. In KH:Coded we are shown a flashback in which Pluto enters a corridor of darkness where a whistle is heard. Now we know from 358/2 days that the organization wanted Sora to lose his memories in castle oblivion so that he would never wake up. So now that they had Pluto they gave him a letter with a forged seal and sent him back to the realm of light to lead Sora to CO. After Sora got close enough for Marluxia to lead him the rest of the way, Pluto was called back into the corridor and was trapped in TWTNW until Axel let him out after he went rogue.

That's my theory

that would have been cool to see. It be even better if one of the organization knew pluto and the king in their normal lives so pluto trust them unknowingly.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Riku is the one who whistles for Pluto every time there's a corridor. Riku is guiding him in KH2. This is why Pluto comes up to him when he tries to run away from Kairi in TWTNW.

There is actually no whistle in the Re:Coded scene. Pluto simply entered the corridor himself.

https://youtu.be/rPku7BFo1t4?t=1m52s

As for the letter Pluto has, there's no real reason to think it wasn't real. Minnie mentions in KH2 that Mickey had been sending her letters during his journey that spoke about Sora. This could easily be one of those letters.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Wow, I had no idea Riku was the one whistling. I always assumed it was Mickey. How would they guess the player would ever learn the answer to a question like that? "Read the interviews," lol smh.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Wow, I had no idea Riku was the one whistling. I always assumed it was Mickey. How would they guess the player would ever learn the answer to a question like that?
context clues? it's never actually brought up in the interviews.
i think the biggest clue (aside from the aforementioned pluto coming up to Riku in TWTNW) is that when Axel tries to kidnap Kairi, someone opens a Corridor of Darkness and whistles for Pluto. When Kairi goes into the corridor after him, she sees Riku there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back