• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did Nomura trick us??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Searching the threads, I found out one which stated that the person who was talking to Xemnas at the beginning of KH2 (in the realm of darkness) was not Roxas in his time in the Organisation, but someone else (Ven maybe) and that's because he was wearing boots and in the battle with Riku, Roxas was wearing shoes.:confused:

Seeing the Secret Ending "Deep Dive" again, I noticed something weird. The person that appears has a yellow eye (or at least, seems like a yellow eye to me)! I don't think he's Terra, because that wouldn't fit with the "he looks a lot like you" thing but again, maybe the two scenes (the one that the man enters the Realm of Darkness and the other where there are two men speaking to each other)are in a different time. Finally,there is a slim chance that the eye is of no importance!!

(P.S. If someone knows which was the link to the "boots-shoes" thread,please post it!!)

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Hmm... where did you see the yellow eye?

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

This is old, and it was a concept vid, both of them where to be exact. Things were altered. The one with the gold eye was supposed to be Roxas, and the one sitting on the log was Xemnas.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Originally posted by Adamus
This is old, and it was a concept vid, both of them where to be exact. Things were altered. The one with the gold eye was supposed to be Roxas, and the one sitting on the log was Xemnas.

so,the fact that Master Xehanort's and Terra's eyes look alike is of no importance??it is going to be "altered" in BBS??

TrueRoxas527

Anyone can have a special coloured eye. Just having it yellow doesn't mean you're evil or a master of anything. Besides, that was a trailer. Lots of things in trailers are edited and added and sometimmes REMOVED. That means, the trailer has no importance with the eye colour.
On the beach, (the very first scene after the opening theme, it has no one talking. Eventually, later in the game, the person has a voice. Roxas' voice. This just shows that Roxas was talking to Xemnas in that place and it was him who jogged his memory.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

so,the fact that Master Xehanort's and Terra's eyes look alike is of no importance??it is going to be "altered" in BBS??

I didn't say that........:glare:

Besides the armor, everything else in BBS seemed legit. I know the armor was made because Nomura wasn't clear on what VAT looked like but MX's eyes being yellow is legit. As for Terras eyes turning yellow it could be symbolism or this may in fact happen in the game, we'll never know until we actually play it

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Searching the threads, I found out one which stated that the person who was talking to Ansem at the beginning of KH2 (in the realm of darkness) was not Roxas in his time in the Organisation, but someone else (Ven maybe) and that's because he was wearing boots and in the battle with Riku, Roxas was wearing shoes.

First: Xemnas*
Second: That was a concept video many things were/could have been changed.

Seeing the Secret Ending "Deep Dive" again, I noticed something weird. The person that appears has a yellow eye (or at least, seems like a yellow eye to me)! I don't think he's Terra, because that wouldn't fit with the "he looks a lot like you" thing but again, maybe the two scenes (the one that the man enters the Realm of Darkness and the other where there are two men speaking to each other)are in a different time. Finally,there is a slim chance that the eye is of no importance!!

Again, that was a concept video. I think Terra would hold no importance right now, seeing as this video was created with KH1 FM. Nomura only had KH2's and CoM story in mind and was far from thinking about BBS, 358/2 days and Coded.

Hmm... where did you see the yellow eye?

In the Deep Dive video, it's pretty hard to miss. Also it's in that picture in the first post.

^right above his nose.

Under*

Rock* not log

He never said anything like the eye colour of Terra and MX wasn't important. Second, how would he know if it was going to be altered? I think you just got a little annoyed because someone corrected you, and now you're having a bit of a go at him.

I'm tired, I just woke up, so forgive me if my short replies to your anyones comments seem quick and rude. I apologize if they seem that way to you, I mean no harm by them.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Originally posted by Zero Sora
I'm tired, I just woke up, so forgive me if my short replies to your anyones comments seem quick and rude. I apologize if they seem that way to you, I mean no harm by them.

your comments (and not just yours) are welcome!!that's why i posted the thread! and by the way,good morning!!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Stop, rewind and reverse it. Then you got it right.

twilightsbringin

Maybe it's Saix. :T Yellow eyes, angsty attitude.... but then Xemnas says "he looks just like you." So it was probably just an alteration of Roxas.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

WOAH......i did say log didn't i. I must be thinking of Whinnie the Pooh. Anyways you obviously see the scenes again in the game

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It's Xemnas talkting to Roxas about Sora. This theory has been disproven for 2 years. Let it go. Topic starter, ask a mod to lock this.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Searching the threads, I found out one which stated that the person who was talking to Xemnas at the beginning of KH2 (in the realm of darkness) was not Roxas in his time in the Organisation, but someone else (Ven maybe) and that's because he was wearing boots and in the battle with Riku, Roxas was wearing shoes.:confused:

(P.S. If someone knows which was the link to the "boots-shoes" thread,please post it!!)
It would make sense if the hooded man is Ven because in this vid: YouTube - Complete Kingdom Hearts 2 Part 1
(At 05:08) The hooded man has no voice. That's weird because after that flashback of KH1 they show Roxas WITH a voice so why would they hide Roxas's voice in the scene with Xemnas when he appears with a voice not long after that? Because the hooded man isn't Roxas but Ven and the KH crew didn't know the right VA for Ven, just like in KH1 with Xemnas and in KH2:FM+ with Terra (they also didn't know the right VA for them) =D

Last edited:

The 15th

Too much thought. It was a concept video where things were just vague ideas. They probably had a small idea of what they wanted to happen and first thought that Dual Wielder and Yellow Eye were two different characters, but changed it to fit the final format of the story.

Raiko

Come break me down
It would make sense if the hooded man is Ven because in this vid: YouTube - Complete Kingdom Hearts 2 Part 1
(At 05:08) The hooded man has no voice. That's weird because after that flashback of KH1 they show Roxas WITH a voice so why would they hide Roxas's voice in the scene with Xemnas when he appears with a voice not long after that? Because the hooded man isn't Roxas but Ven and the KH crew didn't know the right VA for Ven, just like in KH1 with Xemnas (they also didn't know the right VA for him in KH1) =D

what do you mean by that?? they didnt put the voice coz they want us to find out who he is.and it turned out to be Roxas.How coz i think that Roxas said something like :"My true name is...((sora?))" Later in the game in one of the cutscene (dont remember what) They added his voice in the scene. (not sure if im making any sense*laughs*..lol)

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
what do you mean by that?? they didnt put the voice coz they want us to find out who he is.and it turned out to be Roxas.How coz i think that Roxas said something like :"My true name is...((sora?))" Later in the game in one of the cutscene (dont remember what) They added his voice in the scene. (not sure if im making any sense*laughs*..lol)

Ah, you're probably right. I was thinking a little too hard lol
Then I think it would be better if a mod closes this thread before even more members get confused^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back