• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did Microsoft bu Sq. Enix?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer8

I have abunch of friend who keep saying that Sq. Enix was bought by microsoft and the next Sqr. games (ff 13, KH3, etc.) will be on the XBOX 360. I keep telling them that only a port of FF11 will be on the 360. Can someone please tell this idiot * cough, cough slayerofsoras!* that Square enix is still independent!

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
No you idiot, it was said at E3 that microsoft bought square enix! Just look at the E3 websiite and you'll see.
be nice slayerofsora. and you are wrong i'm sure, XBOX 360 will reature FFXI, no other FF game or KH game will feature it. i know i have been looking at the games list on gamespot for the past three days. and why would microsoft but SE? it is crazy! give the link to the page, and then if you are right i will beleive you.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Square Enix has NOT been bought by microsoft, (I know this because the american website is my homepage). I scoured the site and found nothing mentioning Microsoft, no copyrights to microsoft, nadda. I did however, hear a long while ago (not at square enix.com though) That square enix might have SOME games on xbox.

Banditking861

I'm pretty positive Square-Enix can't be that idiot to put FF13 or KH3 on XBOX 360 only >_> FF games were never meant to be on the box.

Banditking861

I know, we seen FF on gamecube, so there is possibility

I have PS2 and gamecube, I just can't image having FF on the xbox, that's all

New2Ya

I'm lost...
ENOUGH!!!

Let me tell you everything right now:

- Square-Enix can not be bought.
- New FF games are planned already for the PLAYSTATION 3
- The only FF game on XBOX is 11, no other (only a port)
- The only FF games on GameCube are Chrystal Saga, the kiddy version

Now, FF is still with Sony Playstation, and they will stay that way. Square-Enix knows that 80% of the FF players only have a Playstation, they'll keep it that way.

So shut up!

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
ENOUGH!!!

Let me tell you everything right now:

- Square-Enix can not be bought.
- New FF games are planned already for the PLAYSTATION 3
- The only FF game on XBOX is 11, no other (only a port)
- The only FF games on GameCube are Chrystal Saga, the kiddy version

Now, FF is still with Sony Playstation, and they will stay that way. Square-Enix knows that 80% of the FF players only have a Playstation, they'll keep it that way.

So shut up!
new2ya be nice, we had already established that, we were just talking then.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
kerobaroes said:
new2ya be nice, we had already established that, we were just talking then.

Hero's Heart

Ok listen...... Square-Enix said that they will bring out FFXI for Xbox so more users can play it. But the other FF and KH games will still be on the PS2(3). Square-Enix is still independent and is not bought.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
That guy isnt really convinced, I have to clear some things up. Sorry, but he just needs to listen now...
yeah but we already proved slayerofsoras wrong, if slayer does not listen then slayer is just being ignorent and having a large ego, yelling will not help. and yes some things need to be cleared up, but you don't have to get mad at the innocent.

One-Winged-Angel

Why are you guys even thinking if there is a KH3? KH2 isn't even out yet, so you guys shouldn't even bother with it till there is a KH3 section on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back