• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did Kairi inadvertently make Sora a Keyblade Master?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
remember that kairi was inside of sora. if kairi was inside sora when he was the keyblade master. that make kairi a keyblade master too.

p.s. srry if another thread had the same topic

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
Re: Kairi

I don't see how it does.

You were inside your mother before you were born. Does that mean you are your own mother?

keybladegirl

The Forest...where I and Riku dwell, crossing keyb

umm, yeah, I agree...how does that make Kairi one? *proceeds to ponder abou this, then gets bored, and scarfs down three cups of ramen. AT ONCE.*
I think it was sweet, whether she's a keyblade master or not. And I don't think many things like that are sweet. SO THEY HAD BETTER COUNT THEMSELVES LUCKY!!! *raises fist*

Darkness Riku

I think Sora was acting more like storage for her heart,not changing anything about Kairi,and definitely not a keyblade Master,she can't exactly fight.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving

I dont think it means kairi is a keyblade master,i just think it means that sora's and kairi's hearts are connected.

U

Unizuka

cool i never done this before Sora's the best go kingdomhearts im dying til part 11 comes out

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;

Kairi may have been inside of Sora's heart but that does NOT make her a keyblade master...personally, I have no idea how you even came up with that theory...

GuardianSora

Lisafer said:
I don't see how it does.

You were inside your mother before you were born. Does that mean you are your own mother?

Ummm.....that was a little ummm.....not fit for the um....forget it. Anyway Lisafer is right. Kairi doesn't have the right reqiurments to be a keyblade master anyway...

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

GuardianSora said:
Ummm.....that was a little ummm.....not fit for the um....forget it. Anyway Lisafer is right. Kairi doesn't have the right reqiurments to be a keyblade master anyway...
Beg your pardon?

Do you find something offensive in my post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back