• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did I miss something?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaruAudo

Aqua's story is confusing me. For one, in the flashback to when Ventus was asleep, why was he asleep? I guessed it to be after he first arrived and collapsed from his memories. Then Aqua said every awakening is a new journey and maybe that's why Ventus left, that it was his time. Which makes me feel like his awakening from said sleep was a thing that happened shortly before her saying this. I'm a bit confused about in what order all this happened. And Ventus's time for what?

Wonderful

Awards
the flashback was, as you guessed, shortly after ven arrived at land of departure. his heart was still healing and so he fell into a bit of a sleep. aqua is just recontextualizing things for herself. she makes a connection between snow white and ven and realizes that snow white waking was the beginning of a new journey for her, but that ventus' waking he was denied actually having that journey, hence why she thinks that maybe now it is his time for his journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back