• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did I miss something?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
I literally JUST finished my critical play through of BBS FM. (did the final and secret parts tonight). I noticed that during Terra's story, he sees Mickey for a couple seconds, but has no interactions with him. Mickey didn't even acknowledge that Terra was there. This brought to mind how, in DDD, Mick says Xehanorts actions "changed the destinies of three of my friends." But he never knew terra. Not saying Terra couldn't be his friend anyway, but all he knew was his name and the dark path he walked. I just found it weird that he said three when he only actually knew Ventus and Aqua.

Last edited:

Anagram

Banned
I take it to be that since Mickey is Mickey that as far as he's concerned Terra is his friend because Aqua and Ven are mutual friends.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
As I stated in another thread, I got the impression that Mickey simply considered him a friend because Terra was a friend of Aqua and Ven and he was following the whole "The friend of my friend must also be my friend" mentality. This is Mickey Mouse we're talking about, so it doesn't seem too out of character for him to do that.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Also remember that Mickey and Data!Sora took some of the "Hurt" at the end of Re:Coded and saw Terra.

χ-Blade Master

That was intentional by design. Reason Mickey and Terra have no interactions was to avoid Mickey "recognizing" AX as Terra as to not create any inconsistencies. Same reason he had no interactions with Roxas either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back