• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did I do the right thing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakumei Zero

Is it possible for people to feel sick just by going to work.

I had to quit my job yesterday at Capatain D's because of the followign things:

1) There was this mean guy there

2) The grease and everything

3) It was so messy

All this stuff made me sick to the point where I wanted to throw up, and my stomach felt in knots.

Sorry if it doesnt make since.

Kunoke

Hakumei Zero said:

3) It was so messy

All this stuff made me sick to the point where I wanted to throw up, and my stomach felt in knots.

If it's a fast food joint...you did the right thing bro XD

Working fast food is one of the most disgusting horribly paying jobs ever.

And hey, if you can't work comfortably in the atmosphere of your job, then it's best to find somewhere where you can manage better. If it was making you physically sick, you made the right choice.

Last edited:

Yensid

Yeah you did the right thing, if your gonna get sick you can't work, that means no money, so of course you did the right thing.

If you want to continue to work in the food business go work at a REAL restraunt and be a waiter or something. They make pretty good money in tips.

Kunoke

Yensid said:
Yeah you did the right thing, if your gonna get sick you can't work, that means no money, so of course you did the right thing.

If you want to continue to work in the food business go work at a REAL restraunt and be a waiter or something. They make pretty good money in tips.

Yeah. Good suggestion. o.o

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Of course, you can't be expected to work in an environment that you don't feel comfortable in.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Er, obviously so. One cannot do their best in a workplace that they cannot cope with. That, and "Captain D's" doesn't sound like the greatest place anyways. <<;

Hakumei Zero

Thanks guys, well I applied for Arby's and Game Xchange, but my job I wanted the most was Gamestop, but they never seem to be hiring 16 year olds.

Thanks guys that ment alot.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Absolutely. If it made you sick, then why work there? Oh, and when you say messy, do you mean little messy or cloged toliets, trashy messy?

Hakumei Zero

Xemnas.01 said:
Absolutely. If it made you sick, then why work there? Oh, and when you say messy, do you mean little messy or cloged toliets, trashy messy?

It was really filthy. The place is just ahhh! Im just chilling now just enjoying my days until I find another job.

Hakumei Zero

Enchanted Rose said:
Well, just keep trying because work experinece is really vital.

Yeah I know, I used to work at Coldstone creamery since June 6th last year to Feb 3rd of this year. I just need to find a job thats me, or something that gives me an interest.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
Hakumei Zero said:

3) It was so messy

I would have done the exact same thing...except that I've would have dealt with the mean guy and I would have gotten outta there way before.

Hakumei Zero

Heart's Essence said:
I would have done the exact same thing...except that I've would have dealt with the mean guy and I would have gotten outta there way before.

I was just trying to finish the week so I could get 2 checks, but I didn't finish Sunday night. So now im guessing like $100 next week. Im not calling anyone while in spring break; I will fill out applications but thats it. I want to enjoy and relax that week.

Hakumei Zero

Okay this is one of the things that happened.

Im the cook okay.

Im in the back cooking looking at the orders on the monitors, and there was the 10 piece meal. 10 fish, one whole thing of fries, 8 hushpuppies, one pint of slaw. Before I made it , Romeo (the mean guy) said okras, I made them just in case but when the monitor came on with the order, I didn't see this:

-fries + Okras

Instead I just saw this:

10pvalue meal

Its bad enough I cant understand him or my manager, because of the language he speaks. Pakistanains are sometimes hard for me to understand, but then everyother language new to me is.

But I missed up on the order, and he comes back there looking at m with these evil eyes, say Oh you ****ed up, you dummy, you **** up too much.

Then I miss up sometimes because I can't understand him he calls me dummy or I ****ed up.

That was when I was there on my first week!

Hakumei Zero

Enchanted Rose said:
I'm suprised you even applied to work there in the first place.

I was just really in need of a job, but this time im going to take my time and find a better one that the last previous two.

Thanks everyone for their help. It helped me out alot!

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
I work the Nightshift at Taco Bell, and i've been working there for almost 3 years now. I might quit though, its getting bothersome here. The people, the cleaning, not to mention my Ex-Girlfriend works there too. I might quit and work at Lowes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back