• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► Did Dark Road's Ending Get Released?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sephydark

Awards
I've been expecting a delay since the ending of UX got delayed, but I wish they'd say something about it already.

Really wish they'd give us some indication of how long the rest of the story is going to be too. I can't imagine that there's going to be as much as there would have been if it kept running as a gacha... but I don't know how much there will be. Ugh, the suspense is killing me!

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
It’s the 28th in Japan. So less than 3 days to make the September window. Just say it’s delayed already.

okhi12

Awards
I think Square Enix will make an announcement about Dark Road's final update during their TGS stream, whether it's an immediate release or a delay. It's not in their schedule for the event, but I suppose such a small announcement is not important enough to be specified in their line up. Alternatively, they could simply post it in their japanese Union X twitter account during or after their TGS stream.

If it gets delayed they should give us the new date or a time frame for the update. At least that's what I hope, but I'm not sure they care at all.

Part of me wants to think they'll make a surprise announcement about a new KH game, Verum Rex or a console remake of UX/DR, releasing Dark Road's final update as a little snack to feed the hype, but I know that's highly unlikely. They already said there'd be no news about future KH projects till next year.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Part of me wants to think they'll make a surprise announcement about a new KH game, Verum Rex or a console remake of UX/DR, releasing Dark Road's final update as a little snack to feed the hype, but I know that's highly unlikely. They already said there'd be no news about future KH projects till next year.
Like you said, I'd expect them to make this sort of announcement during the series' anniversary.

That said, I think we'll get DR's final update by mid October. We could possibly receive some word this week or the next one, and then we'll get the final update.

They might want to clean up KHUx/DR as speedy as possible. I have a feeling they'll release another mobile game.

Back