• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did Blank Points make you..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vnnk

Cry. be honest guys i probably cried for about 10 mins. I have the guts to admit it how about you ?

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
*raises hand* I'm not ashamed to admit that I cried. Because it was just really emotional and something that was overwhelming. I was completly fine until they started showing everyone calling Sora's name in hope and pure happiness. I began to get choked up with Roxas, Axel and Xion appeared, because seeing them always make me all...WAAAH. Then I just lost it when Ven and Terra appeared. But it wasn't really in the way of sad tears or anything, it was happy tears...like Aqua's were. It was just like a silent suggestion that everything will be okay in the end. It made me happy. <3 Sora will finally fix things and make everyone okay again. Yep. That's why I cried.

Also, Reika? Don't bring up the ending of Kingdom Hearts I. Or I will cry. Just thinking of that ending, and with Simple and Clean starting when Sora and Kairi broke hands. FFFFFFFFFFFF. ;3; I mean, I even reacted that way with the ending of Birth By Sleep. I was just FINE until Aqua was all "There is always a way. *smile*" and BOOM. Simple and Clean. Here comes the tears. GOSH DARN IT.

...Okay. I'm a softy when it comes to Kingdom Hearts. Sue me. :p I don't care.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Also, Reika? Don't bring up the ending of Kingdom Hearts I. Or I will cry. Just thinking of that ending, and with Simple and Clean starting when Sora and Kairi broke hands. FFFFFFFFFFFF. ;3;

I know, it is sad. ;w; Especially when that tear roles down her cheek. That was the clincher for me. >w<

I mean, I even reacted that way with the ending of Birth By Sleep. I was just FINE until Aqua was all "There is always a way. *smile*" and BOOM. Simple and Clean. Here comes the tears. GOSH DARN IT.

Those were happy tears, though. :,D It left on a somewhat positive note.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
I know, it is sad. ;w; Especially when that tear roles down her cheek. That was the clincher for me. >w<

OOOOOO! Look what you did! You made me go watch that ending again. And I cried. :p DARN YOU. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. But I agree with you, where they break hands is bad enough. And it's always worse for me because I'm sitting there screaming "DARN IT SORA. I GAVE YOU GLIDE. JUST JUMP BLAST ITTTT!!" But still, with her seeing Sora disappear in front of her after the drawing on the wall. You're right. The tears. They cometh forward.

Those were happy tears, though. :,D It left on a somewhat positive note.

...Right. But then it went all bad when the song comes on and you see the images of the game in the credits. THEN REMEMBERING HOW THEY GOT TO THAT POINT IN TIME. It may end on a good note, but then it goes ALL BAD AGAIN WITH THE MEMORIES. ;3; Wrrrrrrrrry.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
OOOOOO! Look what you did! You made me go watch that ending again. And I cried. :p DARN YOU. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. But I agree with you, where they break hands is bad enough. And it's always worse for me because I'm sitting there screaming "DARN IT SORA. I GAVE YOU GLIDE. JUST JUMP BLAST ITTTT!!" But still, with her seeing Sora disappear in front of her after the drawing on the wall. You're right. The tears. They cometh forward.

HEY. It's not my fault you're a glutton for sad, awesome moments. D8
Yes, they do. ;^; Because I imagine how I'd feel if I were Kairi, the guy I love most leaving me for God knows how long to find my other best friend, who may not even be okay.

...Right. But then it went all bad when the song comes on and you see the images of the game in the credits. THEN REMEMBERING HOW THEY GOT TO THAT POINT IN TIME. It may end on a good note, but then it goes ALL BAD AGAIN WITH THE MEMORIES. ;3; Wrrrrrrrrry.

True. ;_; They go through hell and back and for what? To be rescued someday? D: Gotta admit... their lives sucked.

Pratiko

Awards
True. ;_; They go through hell and back and for what? To be rescued someday? D: Gotta admit... their lives sucked.
WUT.
You crazy? They got to play with awesome wood swords, fight evil villians, and save worlds!
Real life suxs, I wanna dive into my heart NOW!

teardrop

I cried a bit I'll admit. I shed a few tears when Aqua cried and felt sad for most of it, but then I got really excited for the next game and stopped crying. It was a bit more hopeful than sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back