• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did Blank Points make you..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey

I didn't cry, but when I saw Aqua cry I got chills. Putting yourself in Aqua's place makes that scene wonderful. You've been traveling through darkness for what seems like ages, and when you finally hear about what's going on in the realm of Light, you find out that the world is in the hands of a child you once blessed. It's almost calming.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You'll be glad to know that your translation's video has been seen over five hundred thousand times now.

I know, I actually checked after I posted that and I started grinning stupidly. X3

Re:Coded secret ending wasn't as hard, but it was still pretty exciting. DChiuch had to ring me up at like buttfuck o'clock to wake me up to do that one 8D

Darkrider S

DIdn't cry.. Was just excited to be able to face MF xD ( i had beaten VAnitas LS at the time) I watched the translated verision months ago and downloaded it sooo >.> It only sent shivers down my spien when They all started saying Sora's name...Only other games tht has happened to em before were in: KH2 ending and Crisis core FF7 ending ( I literally couldn't move for a few hours after that)

Darkrider S

I know, I actually checked after I posted that and I started grinning stupidly. X3

Re:Coded secret ending wasn't as hard, but it was still pretty exciting. DChiuch had to ring me up at like buttfuck o'clock to wake me up to do that one 8D

OMFG!!!! YOU WERE THE ONE THAT TRANSLATED THAT?!?!?!!! ( I downloaded it) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT! xDDD I am no Officially oen of your fans xDDDDDDDD

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
OMFG!!!! YOU WERE THE ONE THAT TRANSLATED THAT?!?!?!!! ( I downloaded it) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT! xDDD I am no Officially oen of your fans xDDDDDDDD

Aww thank you ♥ I'm glad you enjoyed it! The official translation was very lovely, though.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
not really. i cried more in lost episode. just when aqua cried i got watery eyes but thats it. no full out crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back