• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did Anyone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
the 28th yes
and where do you live when you can get the book on monday?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well I though about but I changed my mine. I will just wait till Kingdom Hearts 2 is released so I can buy them together and get 20% off the Limited Edition strategy guide.

UnknownEnigma

so wait...if i go to the link monkeybutt gave the bradygames one and i order it from there that it might come mondayish or something?

UnknownEnigma

hey..you cant close! haha and anyways this is helping me sorta ok imma go to gamestop too! ive been like not believing anyone where to go and everything...

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
I didnt know Gamestop was selling it.

You cant close this thread kingdom_heartsII... Monkeybutt was already in here and didnt close it.

UnknownEnigma

ha i checked and yeah they are.....but mine is out so imma go and drive out and buy it...and ha that sucks^ but hey i would be tempted beyond belief if i had it like keybladesmen lol

Twighlight_Key

KeyBladesmen7991 said:
Yeah, prolly going to Gamestop to get the guide is quicker than waiting 3 days for the guide to come by mail.

I went today and they dident have thme yet. Either that or there behind the counter. Evil Gamestop employees!Lol Probly cuz i live in TX Oh and Keybladesmen, do u think you could put up new picks of the pages from the guide tomorow that would be awsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back