• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did Anyone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiririkusora

were can you buy it and my game stop hasent called me about it or said any thing about it i live in new mexico

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I hope to god I get valor or final......so I have a 50-50 chance of gettin one I want........

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
raz, i wasn't talking to you but to answer your question yeah, you'll get it on the 28th
who i was talking to was keybladesmen since he said he got it yesterday, which would be called getting it early

originally posted by Keybladesmen7991
How can you get it Early when it says it ships on the 27th?

why don't you tell us that since you got it early?
you know, you're kind of contradicting yourself when you say you got it early but then say how can you get it early...........

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
no no no!
i believe you!
it's just that you were contradicting yourself since you have it and you ask how someone can have early
you have it early!
you can have it early if you ordered off the internet!
it was kind of weird you saying that question is all i was saying since you have the guide already

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Ohh sorry Omega. I just dont understand how I got it early off the net when it says the guide doesnt ship until the 27th.

Wolffia

KeyBladesmen7991 said:
Ohh sorry Omega. I just dont understand how I got it early off the net when it says the guide doesnt ship until the 27th.

When I pre-ordered it, the website said I would get it teh 22nd or the 23rd

Twighlight_Key

Hallelughah Thank God! I called and asked if they could drop my reservation so i could get it online but they saud they got a call saying they could cover a whole shipment and i would be able to get one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO if anyof you guys live in texas they still have them GO GET THEM NOW cuz youll regret it later on.

Oh, andHappy Xaldin Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
To answer some questions: The stores wont be getting the guides for awhile. On the other hand, if you ordered through www.bradygames.com, they mail the guide to you, right when they are available.

TheTrueRoxas

Lol, I was going to get the guide, but I decided I dont care that much..I dont need help with the game, I wanna figure everything out on my own, and I know there is all that extra stuff, but I think ill save my money.

Twighlight_Key

TheTrueRoxas said:
Lol, I was going to get the guide, but I decided I dont care that much..I dont need help with the game, I wanna figure everything out on my own, and I know there is all that extra stuff, but I think ill save my money.

Thats what i htought at first but then changed my mind and and made me hate myself for a while and make like 4 phonecalls. But i think its worth it cuz youll never be able to get it ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back