• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

did anyone...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

InvadeZim5

Okay, so, pretty much everybody in this forum preordered it, um they really don't tell you much unless you ask them. All they say is "We'll call you when it comes in." or something along those lines

fjurbanski

i reserved mine at eb games. i think that is the easiest and safest way. if you pre-order by mail, then you might never get it.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well I pre-ordered my copy, but it is your choice. Well it does not really makes a diffrence. The only reason I pre- ordered mine was because I did not want to wait in line. But if you are getting it early in the mourning then I really don't see the point.

iheartriku

Website
www.xanga.com
i pre-ordered mine online...gamestop online...yep...freakin 50 bucks....but its worth it...well i ask for mine to be pick-up at the store soo when they get they'll call me!
so i guess you can pre-order it online or at a store
or wait till it comes out...but you'll be in a long line!(maybe)

Wrath of Roxas

I preorderd at game stop so that means i had to pay 5 bucks. They say they'll give me a call when they recieve it but to hell with that im just gonna go their when it comes out (March 28th).

Sharikaaria

i preordered mine at EBgames and paid 5 bucks. of course, i'll have to pay the rest later, but at least i'll get the game on its release.

btw, store pickup is amazing. no shipping fees :)

Kunoke

exile31 said:
I reserved mine at gamestop. It isn't that hard you just give them 5 bucks and they make sure you get a copy.

Hell yeah ;)

Gamestop rocks bro.

"Hey can I reserve KH2?"

"Sure, 5 dollars please."

"5 DOLLARS? O_O"

That's until they tell you that you have to pay the rest before you can pick it up XD

Then you're like.......:(

E

Eclipse

pre-ordering doesn't cost anything really

you pay minimum 5 dollars...

and then pick up the game and pay 45 dollars

it equals 50 bucks, same cost as picking up the game without a reservation

i say pre-order..you don't want to be crying on this forum while everyone else is playing kh2

kthundercat

seriously, because they have to make sure that they get all the games out to the people who preordered before they can just sell them off. It's only 5 bucks.

Kunoke

kthundercat said:
seriously, because they have to make sure that they get all the games out to the people who preordered before they can just sell them off. It's only 5 bucks.

Some companies are nice that way...they know that there's people who can't afford to shell out 50 dollars all at once. 5 dollars isn't asking much, and then you'll get a copy no matter what so long as you pay the rest....what I tend to do is go in payments. I'll go down every once in a while and put some more money on it. Eventually it's payed off and I'm all set. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back