• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Where did you pre-order KH2?

• Wal-mart

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Ebgames

• Gamestop

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
This may be a stupid question but, did anyone else besides me pre-order KH2 at wal-mart.com? It seems like everyone pre-ordered at gamestop or ebgames.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
stewie said:
cool so did I :D,
and since I pre-ordered the game and the limeted edition stradegy guide they gave me $10 off the guide.:D

are you an mvp member

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Damnit, I wont get KH2 till a few days after the game is released. I should have pre-order it a gamestop... At least i might get the strategy guide on time though.

Tiger King

EB Games said that they didnt know anything about the strategy book, but I will get it when I see it :)

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
No i was talking to tiger king person. Yeah it was pretty stupid that i pre-ordered it at walmart.com. But whats the difference as long as i get the game, Right?

Tiger King

Counter Shock said:
o_O Ebgames has it on there web site... if thats what you mean.

I asked the people about the Strategy Book, and they said that there was no strategy book as far as they new, but of course they are just pompus freaks

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
yeah i know you were talking to tiger king it was what you were saying that didn't make any sense but then again now that i look at it it's both of you that don't make any sense your questions are different. oh well anyways it's not so much stupid what you did as kinda bold. i mean that because walmart i don't trust nor like as much as EB games i rely on them or someone close to them like FYE though FYE sometimes charges more but you get the basic idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back