• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone used/liked any of the KHII Summons?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mongoose300

I didn't use many summons in both of them because summons pretty much sucked in both (or were not needed). I only used them when i was messing around. In kh2 the summons were actually better but you didn't need them because of the difficulty. If you watch the kh2 final mix level 1 boss battles then you would see that summons are useful when the difficulty is high enough.

#5 Lexaeus

the ones in kh1 didnt have a system like in kh2, you're right though the ones in kh1 were cooler than kh2
the use of them would increase to if the difficulty got higher (like mongoose300 said)

Sexy Angel
If you use the limit while you have peter pan, you can fly ^.^

riakito

well...hmm i used them probably only because i wanted to unlock the paradox hades cup. y'know the 50 match with all the heartless and nobodies powered up and boss characters powered up. like to unlock the cup you need to (big spoilers do not read on if you do not wish to view how to unlock paradox cup)

level up all your forms to level 7 and all your summons to level 7 which prove to be very useful when fighting in this cup cuz you are alone the whole time and it's killer beyond stage 40 even at lvl 99 with the ultima keyblade. seriously. because as soon as you hit stage 40 and up, you can't use forms and summons which give you an easy time in the fight especially level 7 final form. man i still haven't beaten it. it might be because it was on proud mode though.

Rokkusasu

Twiilight Town...ahem! Mexico (unfortunately)*coug
I think Genie and Simba (KH both) were the best summons, they could simply obliterate lots of enemies by using some of Sora's MP and they made all that beautiful show full of color and light. I simply love the amazingly eccentric way Genie casted all that magic XD, and Simba's roar was awesome!! The reason I think KHII summons suck is that they consume the Drive gauge, I mean you can cause much more havoc while using ANY of the forms than with Chicken Little, Stich or Genie. Peter Pan is actually pretty good, but still it's not pleasant to notice that your Drive gauge has decreased dramatically¬¬U (Besides I tend to call forth the wrong summon ^^U, so I want to summon Peter Pan f.e. and I wind up summoning Stitch ¬¬U)

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
If you use the limit while you have peter pan, you can fly ^.^

or you can level up final form.

didn't like KHII summons, but I did use them,
before I decided to just beat the game on proud, I attempted to complete jiminy's journal, so I needed summons for limit records, but I used stich and peter to pan to try and beat paradox cups w/point requirements, but I eventualy gave up.

I like KH1 summons better,like mushu, genie,dumbo and tinker bell(cheapest summon ever!)

riakito

heh heh. if you read my spoiler you would find why summons were so important to those who played it on normal mode.

Duality

Yeah, Summons are totally useless. Just for the sake of stats I would level it. But last of course. I mean come on, Chicken Little? What was that...

Definintely KH, Tinker Bell == pwnage. A little too cheap though. Esp. against Kurt Zisa. Bambi was useful when u have almost no magic left. Even Dumbo wasn't half bad (I mean, given invincibility and all). Mushu, and Genie were all sweet. Simba I thought was okay. Only good against a bunch of Heartless. Not against bosses.

blagiechanga

i thought the summons in KHII were much more balanced with the gameplay, because they use the drive form instead of MP, causing them to be used much less. Plus they were pretty much the only way to obtain the Jiminy Journal scores in the paradox tournaments

Eternamente926

I use Stitch on occassion... mainly because I like watching Sora jam out on his Keyblade a la air guitar XD

Shinjuku

Entrapment
In KH1 I used all of them they were all pretty good except Dumbo and Bambi.

I will say though in a tight spot they both were good. In KH2 The summons suck Genie wasn't as cool in KH2 as 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back