• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone think...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I thought that the Xemnas and Ansem SoD fights were easy, I beat them first try at least. But the hooded nightmare figure and YMX took me a couple tries, they were the most difficult for me at first.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ven giving his Keyblade Armor to Sora was completely pointless. All it accomplished was getting BOTH OF THEM possessed by the nightmare.

I don't know what your problem is. Ven borrowing Sora his armor DID work. Why? Because Sora was NOT swallowed by the darkness entirely or being possessed.
The only thing possessed by the nightmare was the armor itself, Sora and Ven's heart weren't possessed at all.

Ven giving his armor actually did what it was supposed to do, it bought time. Time that was used by Riku to finally save Sora. If Ven had not given his armor to shield Sora there would not have been any "Sora" for Riku to save anymore because the nightmare would have gotten to Sora directly.
Ven also didn't follow into the darkness completely, as when Sora in the armor falls towards his heart station you can see Ven's heart shining above him.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Don't forget they assume the keyblade armour protects the person from darkness. We first had Terra mistakenly activating his armour against MX in BBS, and now we have Ventus doing the same for Sora. Both ended up not exactly working.

They don't know any better, really.

Terra was too little too late with activating his armor. MX's heart went into him then his armor activated.

Ven gave his armor to Sora before the momhtmare took him. Sora did not fall to darkness.

side note......

why is it spelled momhtmare?

JustSnilloc

Another prank by the mods?

momhtmare ?
N ightmare??

Rofl.

EDIT:

Another Test:

momht.

Looks like the opposite of Day is now a filtered word, lol.

Nope, it seems just the first three letters of momht are like that... Sort of like if we used other words like the country of momeria, kind of reminds me when I censored a certain word on a RP site I was administrator on... T'was pretty funny when those pilots hopped into the wienerpits of those ships, especially when it was a serious moment

---

As far as the armor protecting against the darkness goes, I believe Terra was a little late in activating his armor... Perhaps Xehanort wouldn't have been able to take over if he had activated it earlier?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Nope, it seems just the first three letters of momht are like that... Sort of like if we used other words like the country of momeria, kind of reminds me when I censored a certain word on a RP site I was administrator on... T'was pretty funny when those pilots hopped into the wienerpits of those ships, especially when it was a serious moment

---

As far as the armor protecting against the darkness goes, I believe Terra was a little late in activating his armor... Perhaps Xehanort wouldn't have been able to take over if he had activated it earlier?

Weird.....but why is it mom?

I was only wondering cause I was starting to believe people were mispelling it or hitting the wrong keys when making their replies. I don't want this to go off topic.

Anyways, the final bosses of this game were awesome. Xemnas was cool, but not challenging really, beat him on the first try. Ansem SoD I almost lost to in his first form, but the 2nd I died a few times, and this was actually the only bossfight I ever dropped in the middle of. I was just about to beat him and dropped to Sora.

YX was a pain, lost once or twice. When fighting the clock the many YX's that appeared were really annoying.

Armored Ventus momhtmare was alright. it was the shotlock at the end that got me a few times.

JustSnilloc

I thought the final bosses were incredibly easy personally...

- Xemnas, I beat on my first try (...well, second since the first time I dropped in the middle of the battle in the middle of some epic pwnage)

- Anti-Black Cloak, took me a few tries (until I changed my keyblade from Way to Dawn to a better one)

- Ansem 1st, took me a few tries to figure out what I was supposed to do, but after that it was easy

- Ansem 2nd, incredibly easy... Hardly took any damage

- YMX, challenging, but beat him on my first try

- Ventus Armor, easy

iLeen

Awards
Weird.....but why is it mom?

I was only wondering cause I was starting to believe people were mispelling it or hitting the wrong keys when making their replies. I don't want this to go off topic.

Anyways, the final bosses of this game were awesome. Xemnas was cool, but not challenging really, beat him on the first try. Ansem SoD I almost lost to in his first form, but the 2nd I died a few times, and this was actually the only bossfight I ever dropped in the middle of. I was just about to beat him and dropped to Sora.

YX was a pain, lost once or twice. When fighting the clock the many YX's that appeared were really annoying.

Armored Ventus momhtmare was alright. it was the shotlock at the end that got me a few times.

I agree about the Armored Ventus' shotlock. At first, I was confused at what to do, so I started taking damage, and then I realized I needed to hit the attack button the same time he attackedXD

Everyone else were easy enough to beat first try, but that's probably because I was overleveled. I think I would've died if I were lower-leveled against Ansem. Xemnas was actually easy to block and get away from his attacks (except the buildings. I got to the other side a bit too fast and couldn't dodge the buildings up front because I couldn't see them).

Dclone

I played on Proud Mode & the only final bosses I died against were once on Xemnas and once on the Anti Black Coat. Didn't dies once on either Ansem fight , YMX or the Armored Ventus Nightmare. I found them all fairly easy since I had high HP, every ability & fairly decent attack and magic commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back