• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone order from the Super Groupies line?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PARACOSMIC-M

My imaginary magic fishpond in the back yard
Hey guys! First time on the actual forums (couldn't get back into my account) and it's an emergency!! My fam agreed to go in with me on the Kairi bag for xmas, but we're really having trouble figuring out what's going on. It's almost like it's out of stock or something, the world shipping icon isn't showing up for us to order. Did anyone here manage to order something from them from the US?

Thank you!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Hi Paracosmic,

Dont fret, while it is possible to sell-out, the items are “made to order” so as long as you reserve before 12/16 you’ll prob be good. I ordered a couple items & for me, the World Shopping icon didn’t work on my computer. It worked fine on my mobile (IPhone) so try that OR you can bypass World Shopping & order from Aitai Kuji:

https://aitaikuji.com/kingdom-hearts-iii-super-groupies-collaboration-goods-kairi-bag

Aitai Kuji is actually cheaper than World Shopping (which adds a 10% service fee + domestic JP shipping) but I can’t personally vouch for them as I did not nor ever have used them. I just found out about them after I already ordered from World Shopping. -.-

Hope this helps & enjoy the bag (I didn’t order any Kairi merch as she’s female-exclusive).

Hakukimchi94

Hi Paracosmic,

Dont fret, while it is possible to sell-out, the items are “made to order” so as long as you reserve before 12/16 you’ll prob be good. I ordered a couple items & for me, the World Shopping icon didn’t work on my computer. It worked fine on my mobile (IPhone) so try that OR you can bypass World Shopping & order from Aitai Kuji:

https://aitaikuji.com/kingdom-hearts-iii-super-groupies-collaboration-goods-kairi-bag

Aitai Kuji is actually cheaper than World Shopping (which adds a 10% service fee + domestic JP shipping) but I can’t personally vouch for them as I did not nor ever have used them. I just found out about them after I already ordered from World Shopping. -.-

Hope this helps & enjoy the bag (I didn’t order any Kairi merch as she’s female-exclusive).

Thank you for this info! Its nice to have a english website without having to use a translator. Im trying to buy maybe soras wallet or kairis wallet or soras hoodie.

Hakukimchi94

Thank you for this info! Its nice to have a english website without having to use a translator. Im trying to buy maybe soras wallet or kairis wallet or soras hoodie.

Im wondering if any of you guys get the characters sketch from the pre orders like sora kairi and rikus. Can you guys make a printed copy of those and try to sell it? I want to get sora kairis and rikus drawing sketch from nomura but buying all 3 merchandise is way too expensive for me.

Hakukimchi94

Im wondering if any of you guys get the characters sketch from the pre orders like sora kairi and rikus. Can you guys make a printed copy of those and try to sell it? I want to get sora kairis and rikus drawing sketch from nomura but buying all 3 merchandise is way too expensive for me.​

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
I went into the store in person to make a reservation for Sora's jacket. It was way over my price range but I figured I would be kicking myself if I didn't get it. Even that one item was a huge splurge for me and I really shouldn't have done it, but its totally worth it.

I was really surprised at some of the clothing details that I hadn't noticed on the pictures on the website. They had little tags with different catch-phrases of the characters printed on the back in lieu of a label, which was really cool. I am also wondering exactly how successful this line is going to be. I went the first day and expected not to get in at all but when I got there around 1pm I was able to walk straight in.

The photo spot of the Twilight Town clock tower was insanely cool. They had a pattern on the floor so when you took the photo it looked like you were actually sitting up high off the ground, even though it was a tiny seat ledge. They even gave prop ice cream to hold, haha.

I took photos of the character sketches that they had printed up on the walls, so if for some reason they don't release them I can always post those and people can print their own.

Hakukimchi94

I went into the store in person to make a reservation for Sora's jacket. It was way over my price range but I figured I would be kicking myself if I didn't get it. Even that one item was a huge splurge for me and I really shouldn't have done it, but its totally worth it.

I was really surprised at some of the clothing details that I hadn't noticed on the pictures on the website. They had little tags with different catch-phrases of the characters printed on the back in lieu of a label, which was really cool. I am also wondering exactly how successful this line is going to be. I went the first day and expected not to get in at all but when I got there around 1pm I was able to walk straight in.

The photo spot of the Twilight Town clock tower was insanely cool. They had a pattern on the floor so when you took the photo it looked like you were actually sitting up high off the ground, even though it was a tiny seat ledge. They even gave prop ice cream to hold, haha.

I took photos of the character sketches that they had printed up on the walls, so if for some reason they don't release them I can always post those and people can print their own.

Thank you can you post the photos pretty soon? I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back