• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

did anyone notice ?????????????????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
first off no spoiling!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you
and I thought they lost him at the cross roads and thats when the guy came and you ended up and Oblivion

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
retarted is such a strong word, lets use "mentally disabled" instead.
I HATE THAT DOG!! But atleast he doesn't have to worry about getting killed by Ansem.

CidHighwind

he a bad dog but i guess i would be to with the hyprocrity he withstands, why does goofy get to live like a human and pluto lives in a dog house and has to live like a dog

KingdomSealer

Yeah thats so unfair to Pluto living such a rough life and Goofy all like the top dog, lol. Darn you Goofy!! Also I wonder why Goofy's like that. He must of got messed up somehow a long time ago, I guess

fiendnuggets

I dont know if you were being serious but I doubt he teleported heheh. Why do you guys not like Pluto? Callin him retarded isnt nice. I do agree that he is an underused character though

Last edited:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
At the start of CoM we saw Sora running after Marluxia towards the Castle Oblivion gates leaving Donald and Goofy sleeping with Pluto...D+G then meet Sora inside Castle Oblivion...for all we know PLuto could be anywhere, most likely chained up with a leash on the Castle Oblivion gates...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back