• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone notice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo sora

Website
rpginsider.spreebb.com
Did anyone notice somthing about Ansem and the heartless symbol it has led me to believe:

The only heartless without a symbol is "shadow", right? how come all the rest have the symbol (the red heart with the kind of lighting-bolt through it) . well i think Ansem genetically modified the true heartless (shadow) and created more powerful ones and put his mark on them, his reports hint it often. So i think the "shadow" are the true Hearttless and the other are just modifed by Ansem. This is just a theory, so no flamin. Correct me if this has been posted b4. :)

AForgottenMemory

Sounds like a good theory! After all Ansem was experimenting with the heartless and so could have modified the "shadow" variety.

It's a fair possibility!

Awards
but there are other artificial heartless:darkside, invisible, darkball maybe others i can't remember. and yes he did create artificial heartless and put his symbol on them

Jacob Twilight

Upon discovering the heartless, it says in his report that he began creating new ones, and marking them. The heartless symbol isn't really the heartless sybol, it's Ansem's seal. The only true heartless ane ones without Ansem's seal, i.e., Shadows, Darkballs, Invisibles and Neo Shadows.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I think Ansem wasn't a mad scientist, he was just a leader who was very curious and easily turned over to darkness,

Great Theory!

Neo sora

Website
rpginsider.spreebb.com
Nah he wasnt a mad scientist, he just wanted to experiment the power of the darkness because it was unknown to him at first. I noticed this after i read Ansems reports a couple of times and when i was looking in full veiw mode at the heartless ie. Ansem also created the in invisable and the behemoth , infact he created most of the bosses

_Darkside_

The whole thing about Ansem being a mad genius, I think not. I think he was like Riku, in the sense he was intrested in the heartless/darkness and wanted to know what power he could pocess by controling them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back