• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

did anyone notice this

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trinitysora

in the world that never was the part where you fight saix if you look on the groundit shows some pics of the orgonazations weopons ond there was zexions but it was destroyed and i havnt beat com so does zexion die
1.who could of destryed it?
2.did zexion die?
and thats it sorry if this has been mentioned before:blushing:

B0nD 0f Flam3s

no it was broken because zexion doesnt have a weapon.... nomura didnt make a weapon for him hes making 1 for him in kh3 so he broke his graveyard to hide the image of his weapon.. and no he doesnt die

B0nD 0f Flam3s

zexion doesnt have a weapon nomura didnt make one for himm.. maybe he did make him a weapon in kh2 but wanted to keep it asecret until kh3.... but yes it most likeley was ienzo who was approaching them..

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
B0nD 0f Flam3s said:
zexion doesnt have a weapon nomura didnt make one for himm.. maybe he did make him a weapon in kh2 but wanted to keep it asecret until kh3.... but yes it most likeley was ienzo who was approaching them..

nomura has made him a weapon. he has stated this in an interview and in it he also stated that zexion is dead

Final Dive Sora

No it was broken because zexion doesnt have a weapon.... nomura didnt make a weapon for him hes making 1 for him in kh3 so he broke his graveyard to hide the image of his weapon.. and no he doesnt die

hooded_twilight0

I just think Nomura didn't think of a weapon for him and broke his tombstone thing for that reason, and I also think he's dead and just didn't play a very big role (at least in fighting). Plus if he were alive, why would they destroy his tombstone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back