• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

did anyone notice this

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartofRiku

COM never actually shows Zexion get killed. It shows the Riku replica take a swing and then the screen goes black. So we really don't know if he is dead. Does anyone have a link where Nomura says that Zexion is dead?

hooded_twilight0

Haywire said:
nomura has said this quite a few times: zexion has a weapon. it was not shown in KH2 b/c it is a spoiler. nomura has said that he plans to reveal it at some time.
Really? that's retarded; it's cool zexion is coming back, but the whole idea of bringing him back after making him seem dead. I know he wouldn't want to spoil it, but why is his tombstone red if he's not dead? that just confuses the matter.

Joe

Bronze Member
Shadukai_Xjour
Yeah, doesn't Riku kill Zexion in CoM?a
Actually in all fairness you can't say it was Riku it was that clone thing that Zexion made that took him down
Also in the journal it states he's dead just to let everyone know

Last edited:

Joe

Bronze Member
The Lady of Dark
Acctually the Riku Replica(as it's called in the game) was made by Vexen. And com didn't jiminy's journal said axel was dead?because he just dissapeared.
Thanks for correcting me
haven't played the game in months though

HeartofTwilight

FADED INTO RUIN

That is what is says about Zexion. A common theory is that his body was distroyed and not his soul. Thus Zexion may have died, but part of Ienzo lives on.

It is pretty clear that Ienzo, in one form or another will appear, whether in gameplay or in cutscenes.

About the chasers, the thrid one you see does match Zexions body, but Numora did say that alll three are new charecters. Would you consider Ienzo and new charecter?

SH_Brat

trinitysora said:
[in the world that never was the part where you fight saix if you look on the groundit shows some pics of the orgonazations weopons ond there was zexions but it was destroyed and i havnt beat com so does zexion die
1.who could of destryed it?
2.did zexion die?
and thats it sorry if this has been mentioned before:blushing:

Sorry about you not beating CoM yet, man. Zexion was actually attacked by the Riku Replica. If my understanding of the game is right so far, Nobodies technically don't die. They just fade back into darkness and wait for their hearts to be released and come back to them. That is kind of what I got from KH2 though. I guess he isn't really dead, just waiting for his heart.

trinitysora said:
but can zexion be the one aproaching the knights in the secret ending?

It is highly unlikely, but could be. I don't think so though 'cause I do not see what role he would have to play there. Zexion was the apprentice of the wise king of Radiant Garden and this next game should be about Xehanort. At least that is how it seems.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
ok wait so from what u guys r saying it seems that
1. zexion does have a weapon but its a spoiler which is y it hasnt been revealed
2. zexion is dead because he was killed by riku replica and nomura stated that he is dead
3. some people think that ienzo is the one walking up to the three knights in the secret vid.

^if thats wrong please let me know....

a weapon thats a spoiler....i wonder what that could mean? what weapon would spoil the game? unless zexion also had a keyblade. other than that i cant think of anything else that would spoil it.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Has anybody noticed a truck in the world that never was? In topic I hope that you are Ienzo in the next game.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
^yeah i was wondering what a truck was doing there lol....maybe the next game will be about the past so maybe we will be ienzo and maybe we'll learn xehanorts side of the story through ienzo

Fuse

When will we surrender?
B0nD 0f Flam3s said:
no it was broken because zexion doesnt have a weapon.... nomura didnt make a weapon for him hes making 1 for him in kh3 so he broke his graveyard to hide the image of his weapon.. and no he doesnt die

And do you have any proof of this?

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
yea give me the link. I dont think zexion died. Hes fallen into ruin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back