• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone notice this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What does the symbol represent?

• BWHoPLs? Both of them??

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Looks like the heartless symbol combined with the nobody symbol

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • It's a new symbol?

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Looks like ... a button >_>

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niburu

Picture2-1-1.png
thNobody.png

If you flip the nobody symbol over it kind of looks like the silver symbol that's holding the two straps together. Except there's silver buttons filling in the two holes on the symbol.

wait second....
Picture2-1-2-1.png
.... <_< Ven's wearing one too.

What does that symbol represent? Is it a combination between the heartless symbol and the nobody symbol? Could they both be BWHoPLs? What the heck does it mean?

Last edited:

Charlie K

Back in Business
Terra has one too, 'cept his is Golden, not silver..So I don't think it's the BWHoLP symbol, it's the Keyblade Apprentice symbol..Or thats what I think..

A

Audo

It's just a symbol to represent their Master. It most likely has nothing to do with the Heartless or Nobodies. *wonders how many times threads like these will be made over and over again*

Dark - Roxas

Terra has one too, 'cept his is Golden, not silver..So I don't think it's the BWHoLP symbol, it's the Keyblade Apprentice symbol..Or thats what I think..
Yeah I was thinking that too. It might by a way to establish which apprentice belongs to which master. And a gold symbol might show who is the leader or higest rank of the apprentices.

Niburu

Hmm I wonder what the color difference means.

Dark - Roxas said:
Yeah I was thinking that too. It might by a way to establish which apprentice belongs to which master. And a gold symbol might show who is the leader or higest rank of the apprentices.

Ahh that could be. He could be favored more than the others.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Umm ranking probably..Terra is closer to becoming a Keyblade Master..IMO.

A

Audo

It most likely has to do with their rank. As we know, Terra is closer to becoming Master, thus why he has a Gold one and the others have silver.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What does that symbol represent? Is it a combination between the heartless symbol and the nobody symbol? Could they both be BWHoPLs? What the heck does it mean?
[/FONT][/SIZE]

People like to use it as further basis to connect between Xehanort and Terra - Xehanort etched the Emblem onto the Heartless, and as a result, also dictated the Nobody's symbol. Both symbols look like the Emblem TAV are wearing.

Where was that stated? I must have missed that. Wasn't he turned to darkness? (stated by maleficent)

Darkness has nothing to do with Wielding the Keyblade. As long as his Heart's the strongest, it holds.

Niburu

Maybe because of the golodne eye thing.

>_>.... what? "Golden eye"? What are you talking about? o_O

People like to use it as further basis to connect between Xehanort and Terra - Xehanort etched the Emblem onto the Heartless, and as a result, also dictated the Nobody's symbol. Both symbols look like the Emblem TAV are wearing.

Oh wow thanks! I didn't know that.

Last edited by a moderator:

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
It is probably where the Heartless and Nobody symbols came from. Xehanort (whoever he really is) remembered the symbol after he lost his memory and made it the Heartless/Nobody symbol when he became a Heartless/Nobody. At least that's my theory. =P

FinalForm Sora17

It's most likely a ranking system.The symbol reprisents their master. The reason Terra has a gold one is probably because he's most advanced or higher up than Aqua and Ven. Don't get you pants in a bundle it's nothing too exciting sorry! :)

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Or it could be symbol for all Keyblade weilders, not just VAT's master. Either way, there's no way of knowing yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back