• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

did anyone notice this about the keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The 14th Order

ok, in the making of my very own kingdom key, i noticed that when i cut out the head of the blade a crown shape came out. then it ocurred to me, the crown shaped charm on soras neclace, fits in the groove of the head of the keyblade. did nomura plan this? or is it a coinsidence? makes ya think dont it?

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
It's not a coinsidence.. Sora is the keyblade master, it makes perfect sense that his crown necklace would have something to do with the keyblade.

Oh and by the way cloud_tifa, this is what people on KHI like to call "spam.":
i've seen this b4 i think

Next time explain to us maybe how you found out about it, or what you think about it...

O

Oberon

Yeah, well, you were right 14th, it was a purposeful thing, and no, it doesn't make you dumb...><

Because some others, If I recall, probably haven't noticed.

Lunar Knight

American Person
It appeared obvious to me that Sora's necklace fits into the Keyblade's head. I'm sure it wasn't a coincidence since Sora is the Keyblade Master.

Pyro

yeah i've notice b4 when i saw a pic of sora holding the keyblade. well that was a long time ago.

Road to the Dawn

sorry guy but i don't think riku was pointing to sora's necklace at the end of KH2. he pointed to sora's heart, meaning that's where the door to light came from lol

Road to the Dawn

Haywire KeyBlade said:
the necklace is discussed by riku and sora in the final scene after the credits in KH2

uhh...sorry guy but riku wasn't referring to the necklace. he was pointing to sora's heart, meaning that was where the door to light came from.

sorry for double-post. wanted to make sure you knew what i was talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back