• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone else?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeCee1010

I haven't even beaten dustflier in standard mode, and i have some pretty good panels equipped, so i would figure that it'd be pretty hard on proud.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
yes, his moveset is quite simple but one bad move and your toast cause he is so powerfull, also i probably beat him around level 55 or so but i am now at 81

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
He's pretty easy, really. Just equip tonnes of cures and high-potions, and make sure to have good dodging moves. Other than that, he just takes time and patience, not skill.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yup, I think we all did. All just to get Sora. Took me about half an hour, give or take at level 65 with Kingdom Key+ and a whole lot of items and magic (the latter or which didn't really help and was a waste of potential item space). But that was just at Standard, and I don't plan on fighting it again soon.

UnstoppableSound

Find a challenge in beating the dustflier in proud mode? I mean, I beat him up; but still it cost me one hour and a half. All jut to get sora in multiplayer.

It took you an hour and a half to kill the Dustflier? LOL.
Proud Mode was cake, and I think it took me like less than 10 minutes to take down the Dustflier?

Absent axel

Lol i beat him in standard mode after over 20 deaths. Here are the useful things you need. Hi-potions, Lotta limit breaks and patience. Wait for the hard-ass boss to land after he glides or flips from his stomp attack. Then go all out insane on him. You can be level 60-66 to beat him. But im talking about standard mode. So it would be a bit higher difficulty, but never the less. This will serve you good.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Proud Mode was cake, and I think it took me like less than 10 minutes to take down the Dustflier?
Yeah, I could lol at that too. Everytime he had like one bar of hp he'd get a lucky hit and kill me. Plus it has a gigantic HP bar so it takes time no matter wht you do.

UnstoppableSound

Yeah, I could lol at that too. Everytime he had like one bar of hp he'd get a lucky hit and kill me. Plus it has a gigantic HP bar so it takes time no matter wht you do.

Some of us just have bad luck at times. So it is understood.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
same here and not really any magic either. It only lasted me like 10 minutes too, not that long
You cant' really use magic on him anyway, and Limit Breaks are, of course, risky, unless you have that revive ability thing.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
∞;4574748 said:
He's pretty easy, really. Just equip tonnes of cures and high-potions, and make sure to have good dodging moves. Other than that, he just takes time and patience, not skill.
;-; On the Lots of Heart Points challenge, no Healing Magic.

Yup, I think we all did. All just to get Sora. Took me about half an hour, give or take at level 65 with Kingdom Key+ and a whole lot of items and magic (the latter or which didn't really help and was a waste of potential item space). But that was just at Standard, and I don't plan on fighting it again soon.
Thundaga hurts himmmm, Firaga is resisted, Blizzaga wipes out LOTS of Shadows very easily (nice for regaining Health and getting rid of the little buggers), though Aeroga does nothing.

Lol, sure. Unless you're max level with Crit Sun, 4 Sight Units on Zero Gear, you aren't dealing enough damage to wipe that thing out in 10 minutes. If you were that overpowered fighting him, good job on bragging about nothing. :D

Also, I'm 100% sure you had problems with him when you first tried as well. :3 Nobody beats that bitch the first time they fight it without a guide in his/her hands.

Some of us just have bad luck at times. So it is understood.
But you're not in that "some of us" because you are God.

∞;4577140 said:
You cant' really use magic on him anyway, and Limit Breaks are, of course, risky, unless you have that revive ability thing.
Thundaga does pretty substantial damage to him. It generally hits for more than a non-crit combo from the KK+. First time I beat him, I wiped his entire last bar with Thundaga after my previous attempt ending in a Shadow claw into getting squished by the Dustflier with him down to a bit more than a bar...

The shadows are more of a pain than the Dustflier itself. With Air Dash and Glide, he's pretty much a joke. Glide is arguably unnecessary, as a Float on High Jump would work just as well (unless he lands on top of the steps, in which case you'll have to run for your life)

The only thing that's hard about him is that the fight is long, allowing a LOT of room for error. Any one mistake can result in death. x.x Personally, I like the Omega Weapon+ for the fight, as the last air combo hit is a dive to the ground, generally taking out a shadow after the slash, getting Health back. Especially useful for that Heart Point challenge. Plus, it has a pretty decent crit chance.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I wiped his entire last bar with Thundaga after my previous attempt ending in a Shadow claw into getting squished by the Dustflier with him down to a bit more than a bar...
...What fucking level were you on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back