• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone else think that Xemnas was the most boring boss in the whole series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Everytime you died as Sora (It might be random, Im not sure), if you hit continue (I think), you could get revived as Mickey and you pretty much just button mash until you figure out what to do and once you lose as Mickey, you go back to Sora. I remember once I got Mickey twice in a row so I got three lives as Sora in one battle :p
Why does it happen in that battle? What the fluff? XD I remember being Mickey and going, "whaaaaaat? Oh crap what's happening?!" But thanks. xDD

Dowhax

Bronze Member
If I remember, whenever you die a certain numbers times on certain battles (ex: Xaldin's battle, the door battle in the Beast's Castle.), you were given a choice to continue or give up. Something like that, I can't remember, but it was different words than what it usually was. But if you clicked the continue one, it would show either a blacked robe Mickey or him in his normal kh2 clothes, depending on how far you were in the game.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
If I remember, whenever you die a certain numbers times on certain battles (ex: Xaldin's battle, the door battle in the Beast's Castle.), you were given a choice to continue or give up. Something like that, I can't remember, but it was different words than what it usually was. But if you clicked the continue one, it would show either a blacked robe Mickey or him in his normal kh2 clothes, depending on how far you were in the game.
That's so crazy. I think I got the normal outfit Mickey.

ChrisP

I always got Mickey in his regular KH clothes, I wanted Organization Mickey D: That would of been amazing!

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I remember I got robed mickey for the door battle, becuase that was before Mickey removed his robe.

Two other bosses: the battle tank thing from Days that tried to breach Beast's Castle, and The Ruler of the Sky boss.

ChrisP

Oh, I never got Mickey at all during the Door battle but then again, I only died probably one time total of all the times I fought him.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm tempted to replay the game, and die a bunch at the Door just to get robed Mickey.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I thought it was epic the first time
Then I got to lvl 40 so nooooooo

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
In my opinion Xehenort is. Just think about. All he does is manipulate TVA and sends Vanitas to get what he wants

ChrisP

That's what makes MX so good. He's so powerful with darkness and trickery that he could manipulate TAV and Vanitas and pretty much everyone he wanted. He's also very strong...

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com
I actually love the multi-reflect part. I think that's the best part of the fight, haha! I'm the most involved in that part and the whole house knows it because I'm screaming about how: OH MY GOD MY HANDS ARE GOING NUMB TOO MANY LAZERS (I'm a button masher and I'm too afraid to miss just once D:)

The very first part of the battle and the last part of the battle are my faves. I just love having Sora destroy buildings with such swift strikes.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I actually love the multi-reflect part. I think that's the best part of the fight, haha! I'm the most involved in that part and the whole house knows it because I'm screaming about how: OH MY GOD MY HANDS ARE GOING NUMB TOO MANY LAZERS (I'm a button masher and I'm too afraid to miss just once D:)

The very first part of the battle and the last part of the battle are my faves. I just love having Sora destroy buildings with such swift strikes.
I know right? ;__; Despite the easiness of the battle, it's still very enthralling and amusing.

I guess I would, at this point, say Days had the most boring boss. Honestly.
Ansem SOD was intense, Xemnas is fun, MX enrages me, Marluxia was like... holy shit... so I think Xion was the most boring. I mean, it was a plot twist... but other than that it was just kind of "meh". Can't wait for the end of Re:Coded so I can see how this boss battle is.

flurryflames

I know right? ;__; Despite the easiness of the battle, it's still very enthralling and amusing.

I guess I would, at this point, say Days had the most boring boss. Honestly.
Ansem SOD was intense, Xemnas is fun, MX enrages me, Marluxia was like... holy shit... so I think Xion was the most boring. I mean, it was a plot twist... but other than that it was just kind of "meh". Can't wait for the end of Re:Coded so I can see how this boss battle is.

I thought Xion was boring as well. Very annoying and cheap especially with the second form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back