• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

did anyone else notice this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thedale

im just wondering if any one out there who has seen the new scans specifically the one about radiant gardens it seems to look alot like a place in final fantasy 7, which would be midgar. thats just my thought. it also happens to be where a majority of the final fantasy characters come from

Attemisc

That same design also happens to bear a striking resemblance to Isengard in Lord of the Rings.

The pizza-shaped city with a castle in the middle is a common design. Don't look too much into it.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Actually, the glowy ring around it reminded me quite a bit of the Gardens from FFVIII when they were in flight/hover/whatever mode, which I guess isn't surprising considering that it's called Radiant Garden.

Radiant Garden, after all, if the home of most of the Final Fantasy charcaters, so it makes sense that its design would borrow from FFVII and VIII.

keybladealex

Actually, the glowy ring around it reminded me quite a bit of the Gardens from FFVIII when they were in flight/hover/whatever mode, which I guess isn't surprising considering that it's called Radiant Garden.

Radiant Garden, after all, if the home of most of the Final Fantasy charcaters, so it makes sense that its design would borrow from FFVII and VIII.

This^. It makes too much sense to think that it wouldn't be, especially since Nomura reuses all his designs at least twice (i.e. Cloud, Sora, Squall have spiky hair).

thedale

ok i just think it really looks like midgar because its seems to have the inside of the castle divided into sectors and the castle itself is in the middle which is similar to the shinra head quarters. idk i see midgar when i look at that picture

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
I pray that Midgar is never. EVER. In a KH game. It'd ruin the whole FF-Cameo thing.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
either that or maybe another villian from one of the games.

I don't really think any of them would really fit the context. And FFVII was included so much because of it's popularity. Sin from FFX can't very well pop in.

Hinote

You know, that has been on my mind since the second game came out. xD That it's Radiant Garden, and it looks so much like Balamb Gardens. I've sort of even contemplated a relationship between the two in terms of how the community functions (ie would Ansem the Wise be training a bunch of people as... not mercenaries, but something similar). Unlikely, but fun to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back