• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone else notice this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucaraimew

When you defeat the sky ruler and a couple days after, when xigbar looks at xion she looks a lot like ven! This is what xigbar says " why when i look i see you?" or something like that. This is my first thread so if it is obvious oh well. I had nothing else on my mind to write about.

Last edited:

robertexe

EPIC FAILURE!!!

jk but this is beyond old news,we saw a scan of the Ven scene before Days came out in Japan(which was like before May around March)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
When you defeat the sky ruler and a couple days after, when xigbar looks at xion she looks a lot like ven! This is what xigbar says " why when i look i see you?" or something like that.

...well, we can't blame you because you were probably too excited after finding this out and wanted to tell everybody before thinking it through. So yes, everybody knows this. Xigbar saying "Why do you always have to stare at me like I just drown your goldfish" was one of the most memorable lines in the game.

BTW, welcome to the forums.

UnstoppableSound

When you defeat the sky ruler and a couple days after, when xigbar looks at xion she looks a lot like ven! This is what xigbar says " why when i look i see you?" or something like that.

WHAT?!?!?!?! NO FUCKING WAY. This is exciting news! It changes everything! Time to create countless theories about something that was so unobvious!

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
You should have typed somthing like, "possible spoilers". you may not beleive it but some people dont know this

S

Shadow Soldier

WHAT?!?!?!?! NO FUCKING WAY. This is exciting news! It changes everything! Time to create countless theories about something that was so unobvious!

Why in the holy mother of fuck are you such a dick to everybody? Seriously, it doesn't make you sound cool or anything. You pointing the obvious when it's already been said, you're just as stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back