• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone else hate the Pride Lands?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What did you think about the Pride Lands?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
The Pride Lands sucked. That was a waste of space. Instead of using old characters for things like Simba and Peter Pan (why the heck would u want him as a summon?) Square/Disney could've made a new world, or make the game better in other ways.

I think the same thing. The pridelands were one of the last levels you could access, right? I think that they should have put in something that had not been done or something that was a decent prelude to The World That Never Was, if you played all the levels from the times they could be accessed. you know what I mean? Besides, the Pride Lands weren't exactly a visual wonder... I mean really. almost everything was some greenish shade of.... blah.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
I think the same thing. The pridelands were one of the last levels you could access, right? I think that they should have put in something that had not been done or something that was a decent prelude to The World That Never Was, if you played all the levels from the times they could be accessed. you know what I mean? Besides, the Pride Lands weren't exactly a visual wonder... I mean really. almost everything was some greenish shade of.... blah.

Well, technically, Twilight Town was sort of like the prelude to The World That Never Was. That was the last world to visit before the last and final world in the game.

Oath-Keeper

i didnt to much care for it, becuz i use the drive forms to my advantage, like i would have critical health no magic, and 3 guages so i would turn valor to get all that back, then i would revert so i would be able to heal my self. but i couldnt do that in pride lands.

heh could you imagine, valor lion sora? lol

Darb

I think it was great they put in the lion king world, and sora being a lion was cool as well. However, they could of done it alot better, the areas and enviorments were very plain and boring compared to the other worlds. It just feels really incomplete to me. Maybe we will get to see the young simba parts in BBS.

Awards
Yeah i didn't really like the pride lands, AND YEAH i wsh lion sora could go into drives that would be soo cool...but i never got this thing called lion to work...i think it was a drive iono..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back