• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone else cry at the end?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry crycrycry

Did I cry?
No.

Did I feel a hole in my heart once that character disappeared?
Hell to the yes.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I loved most of the ending sequence, but didn't cry.

Although I did cry at the secret movie.

Awards
I gasped and cried. Beautiful and
Spoiler Spoiler Show
That epilogue and secret movie made my anticipation go through the roof.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Yeah I cried a bit. Though for me it started way before endinh

both the montage showing the characters and what happened at the end were quite emotional.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I did cry, especially after Isa on the tower and the beach scene.

The bittersweet feeling is actually true of all the endings for KH1, 2, and 3. 1 was the saddest in part because we didn't even know if we'd ever find out what comes next (I would've never expected Riku to survive KH1, f.e., which made it more sad that it seemed as if he was "dead"). 2 had Roxas and Namine seeing each other through Sora and Kairi. That was bittersweet because they were together without ever really able to be "together" or live their own lives. Now 3 with Sora disappearing at the end.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending Ending

Spoiler Spoiler Show

This. Don't Think Twice fits the ending pretty well. I'm glad they made it the game's ending theme, and not its intro.

Askelon

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KeybladeOrder

Awards
I didn't cry, but not for lack of trying. Between Terra and Xion and everything that happened in the Keyblade Graveyard, I was just so overwhelmed by everything that I didn't have the energy to cry even though I was practically sobbing by the end.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
No. I knew my trio was going to get a happy ending so I wasn’t surprised. I kept thinking about some questionable story decisions so I got taken out of it. 358/2 Days was the last Kingdom Hearts game I ever shed a tear.

2 quid is good

Awards
No. I knew my trio was going to get a happy ending so I wasn’t surprised. I kept thinking about some questionable story decisions so I got taken out of it. 358/2 Days was the last Kingdom Hearts game I ever shed a tear.

Yoooooo! Pretty much exactly the same here. I almost teared up right at the beginning of the game though

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Not at all. The ending felt so empty due to lack of crucial character interactions that needed to be confronted.

For example, the hell is Roxas running around with Riku and eating ice cream with Isa?

Beyond

Awards
Nah, nothing special about the ending.
We were not even close this time.

Back