• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone else cry a bit?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TJF16

Did anyone else shed a tear during the credits of 358/2 Days when it said
"Dedicated to the loving memory of Wayne Allwine"?
I did. It just made me realize that the Mickey Mouse that I grew up with is gone. I thought it was a sweet dedication and with Sanctuary playing in the background it was just that much more sad.

A

Azrael

I did. It just made me realize that the Mickey Mouse that I grew up with is gone. I thought it was a sweet dedication and with Sanctuary playing in the background it was just that much more sad.

That would be phaggoty to cry.

But it was cool to have that. RIP Allwine.

K

kingdomfighter5

hey don't worry about everyone being a jerk, I didn't get that far yet but I know I will when I get to that part.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
i had to read wikipedia to find out mickey died his death suprised me and i told my friend that this game is a memorial to mickey and he just said yeah *beep* right

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Not really, I mean it was touching to see that they did and all....though I DID cry during the actual game so........yeah not any better >>;

TKM20XX

I cried too! D=
for both Wayne Alwine and Roxas' relationship with Xion D=
Soo very the saddening! ><

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I would not cry. He was not the first Mickey, I think.
Its not like I knew him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back