• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone beat?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo sora

Website
rpginsider.spreebb.com
Did anyone beat Peanace(Europe) ~ Nemisis(USA) in FFX? (the boss with the most health in all of Fianl Fantasy) I did and i have a great tip in beating him(or any other boss your stuck on, after you have obtained, Yojimbo:) :

All you need to do is summon "Yojimbo" and have him use "zanmato"(when you summon make sure his overdrive is full and give him no more or no less then:1789gil ~ dont go over the ammount when inputting it eg. you cant go to8 and then back to seven, you have to input it properly or it wont work) and it kills him in one shot. This worked with me after it you get the item: mark of conquest, which does nothing only proves you've beaten him. Hope it helps(p.m. me if it works for you). you can still post to say if you've beaten him:)

S

Shadow Soldier

wow... not only is this thread ummm pointless... but in the wrong section as well... Kudos to you

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Shadow Soulja, if it's in the wrong section, you report it or keep quiet. And if you think a thread is pointless, you don't post. Simple, no? :)

[Moved to Square Enix]

On topic: I didn't beat Penance. I haven't even beaten all Dark Aeons yet. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back