• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anybody notice this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden

Hey guys in kh2 there are going to be 2 big new changes form change (alowing you to fuse with D, and G) ,and also combo moves with world characters (sora+ auron(for example)=big figth move worth more damage) however we do not know whether or not you can fuse with D, or G and then combo with a world characters. do you think we will be able to.

Ps. in lameis terms fuse and combo together.

Mot

i dunno.....doubt it, they wouldnt let u b tht powerful wuld they? still h8 the idea of bein newhere near goofy let alone fused wiv him.....*shudders*...hopefully u wuld b able 2 fuse wiv cloud or leon...tht wuld b well cool!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Everyone knew you can do drive modes but they didn't say you would do a drive mode fuse with auron only abilities .

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah i still think they let u do it if im not mistaken... but when u do it one of your eyblades dissapeers for the moment and when u are finished it comes back. Im not sure if we will but its most likely that we will

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
errr, that would be cool, yet too easy. i mean, the fact of having a drive form seems easy enough.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well they let u do reaction commands on Cerebrus while in Drive form so i would think they would let u do co-op attacks and there will be no fusin with Auron..... at least not to my knowledge..... It would be stupid to fuse with him really because u could only do it in Olymupus which would suck but anyways um yeah in Valor form u are able to do reaction commands on Cerberus so since co-op attacks are used simeltaneously (sp?) with the reaction button that should mean that we can do it but hey we have to wait and see now dont we... lol

sinharvest_angel

i doubt it id like to fight side by side not in one, i mean sometimes but in aurons case i'd like to see him fight along side me

KingM911

Watching government officials roshambo in order to
it would really only be useful if you could fuse with someone who was always with the party. Maybe mickey will join the party permanently, and you'll be able to fuse with him. Other than that though, i seriously doubt that we'll be able to fuse with anyone who isn't a constant in the party. Co-op attacks'll be enough. But that's just my opinion.

S-E might make the game a lot harder than kh1 because of all the amazing abilities at your fingertips. with the ability to fuse, bosses will have to have a buttload of hp to be challenging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back