• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Did anybody hear read R.Ll stine goosebumps and fear street books when they were younger?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
if so whats ur favorite?
mine was the saga's like the burning(the only one i can remember, fear street by the way)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I think this belongs in the Lit/media discussion section...

but yes, I read those as a child. The one about the mask possessing that one girl (guy?) scared me.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
goosebumps%20night%20of%20the%20living%20dummy.jpg

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Goosebumps where one of the only books I read as a kid, as well. Hard to say what was my favorite cause thinking back that far isn't exactly easy anymore, but I will say that Night of the Living Dummy (which was shown already) was one of my favorites for sure.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#

I think I remember reading that too. XP I forgot all the Goosebumps I had, but I remember the Goosebumps which was like a game, and they give you a choice and depending on what you choose you turn to page whatever and you could end up dead or alive and they have alternate endings. :/

Goosebumps really scared me when I was a kid~ XB

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Man I ate those books up when I was a kid. The few that came out here anyway. Also remember watching the show.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Goosebumps formula: Kid goes off somewhere, weird shit starts happening, something freaky's behind it, eventually he/she/they confront it and neutralize the problem...and there's a twist ending that implies they're fucked anyway.

Once you've read one, you've read 'em all. Gets kinda stale.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Goosebumps formula: Kid goes off somewhere, weird shit starts happening, something freaky's behind it, eventually he/she/they confront it and neutralize the problem...and there's a twist ending that implies they're fucked anyway.

Once you've read one, you've read 'em all. Gets kinda stale.

The fun thing about being less than 10 years old while reading it is that it takes a bit longer before you catch on.

I think I remember reading that too. XP I forgot all the Goosebumps I had, but I remember the Goosebumps which was like a game, and they give you a choice and depending on what you choose you turn to page whatever and you could end up dead or alive and they have alternate endings. :/

Goosebumps really scared me when I was a kid~ XB
omg i remember those they were so fun!!!!

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I totally read these all the time as a kid!

They weren't exactly very scary, but I still enjoyed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back