• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did Anybody Else See This?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Screen%2001.jpg

similar.jpg

Just wondering if anybody else noticed the incredible similarity between these two backgrounds. The first image is from Birth By Sleep, the second from Kingdom Hearts II.

So in this Ven is standing on Destiny Islands. It's kind of a "duh" moment, but it was just too similar, and i hadn't ever thought of that possibility.

/noob

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
It does look the same! I never noticed! But it probably doesnt mean anything though

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
yeah i don't think it means anything. just an observation i had.

and yes, this thread was posted for everyone who was just as clueless as i was.

Superschlock

Awards
*dies a little inside*

You do realize that means Ven is on the beach in Destiny Islands, right? Where he and Terra see Sora and Riku sword-fighting like in the pictures? I'm really hoping I'm just misreading something here.

Yes, I did notice that ven was there

Yay for 1000 posts! No longer am I a Twilight Knight, no now I am a Keyblade Master! And Im premium! Yay!

A

Audo

Uh yeah, it's been well known for about a year that that is Destiny Islands, lol. It's also Aqua who he is asking to erase him.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Uh yeah, it's been well known for about a year that that is Destiny Islands, lol. It's also Aqua who he is asking to erase him.

Which really screws with my ideas for Venterra. Rrgh. Thought the whole "friend" deal (quotations included) was exclusive to them. But I guess it's fine as long as Aqua's not another Kairi...

Weird thought--Ven's got his thumb in his left pocket just like Riku does. It looks cool, it's not supposed to mean anything--but it's interesting to me anyway.

Superschlock

Awards
Maybe they were the first populators until Sora, Riku, Tidus, Wakka, Selphie and theyr parents showed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back