• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Diamond Select Toys plan to release new Kingdom Hearts figures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Recon

Art of War
Awards
not relevant, but where is the the KH1 cloud figure. I need it.

Neo_

Awards
I hope Terra releases soon, but I want more of these figures already. Like where’s Riku, Kairi, or Xemnas?
I just read the top of the thread and realized Terra was supposed to come out in June, lol.

Didn't they show Kairi at SDCC? It's so long ago that I can't even remember.

eiczerofour

So my Terra and Stitch pack got cancelled, and apparently the product was removed from the system. That is a real shame, these characters would have been wonderful to have gotten figures of.

Neo_

Awards
I didn't even order the Tron wave, but these figures slow as diddly coming out. I'm used to the World of Nintendo heyday of four waves per year.

ZachOut

Select Series 3 hit this week at comic shops and online retailers. Select are the big packages, this wave has SP Sora (with Photon Debugger)/Sark (exclusive), SP Goofy/Tron and Hooded Mickey (exclusive)/Assassin/Purple Shadow.

GameStop will have Tron/SP Soldier, SP Sora (w/Photon Debugger) and Unhooded Org 13 Mickey (exclusive) with Assassin.

Walgreens will have SP Goofy, SP SOra and exclusive Timeless Pete.

You may have figured it out, but Aqua was exclusive to Select Series 2 at comic shops and online retailers. Only available with BBS Goofy.

Neo_

Awards
Ok, so stuff changed. BigBadToyStore is incorrect now? It still has unhooded Mickey and two Shadows. The SP Soldier is a paint variation, exclusive to GS?

So this set changed a lot; I like it.

7137pcYi36L._SL1500_.jpg

Neo_

Awards
Bump! SP Donald has also been canned from the wave as well?! I didn't even notice.

People who ordered from BBTS are gonna be pissed when they receive the wave and half the figures are different than what it says/pictured.

eiczerofour

So if I want Tron Donald and Sark, I have to go to a specialty store? That is great lol... well time to start stalking Walgreens for Timeless Pete... is he out yet?

Also do we have any info on release of Kairi or the KH III figures?

Neo_

Awards
Things are beginning to get messy: BBTS has Sora & Maleficent releasing April, while Amazon June.

As far as I'm aware, SP Donald doesn't exist anymore, and it's bad that websites are still using him in the art considering these are out. If you don't want Goofy, you can get Tron for cheaper at GS. Haven't seen TR Pete surface on the internet yet.

I'm gonna tweet at Zach because I'm assuming he doesn't get alerts for this site.

eiczerofour

If you are able to talk to him can you ask him if we will get anything else about Kairi or SP Donald?

Neo_

Awards
So I finally put in my order for wave 3 today and noticed a new listing for a wave 3 of Minimates; I know you guys aren't crazy about these, but they're still cool to see. Pretty nice selection as well.

26293ee8-6efe-4d12-8f44-440613902b19.jpg

So yeah; they're definitely going in on KH3. Looking forward to seeing what the next wave of action figures is after Sora & Maleficent.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Ok, so stuff changed. BigBadToyStore is incorrect now? It still has unhooded Mickey and two Shadows. The SP Soldier is a paint variation, exclusive to GS?

So this set changed a lot; I like it.

7137pcYi36L._SL1500_.jpg

I want the Shadow and Assassin, but I already have the play arts hooded Mickey. I guess thats why I don't get these, I have higher quality versions of a lot of these figures. But not really enemies.

So I finally put in my order for wave 3 today and noticed a new listing for a wave 3 of Minimates; I know you guys aren't crazy about these, but they're still cool to see. Pretty nice selection as well.

So yeah; they're definitely going in on KH3. Looking forward to seeing what the next wave of action figures is after Sora & Maleficent.

I'm personally intrigued since this is the first product of the pirates versions, I assume they will make all 3 of them like they did for the SP and HT forms.

Neo_

Awards
I want the Shadow and Assassin, but I already have the play arts hooded Mickey. I guess thats why I don't get these, I have higher quality versions of a lot of these figures. But not really enemies.
I'm pretty sure you can get singles of the enemies at GameStop.

eiczerofour

Wow, I just started getting these and am hype for this new wave! I guess I should get some other Disney ones too, as this seems to be the (current) best KH line that can cross over with other lines of regular Disney characters. I have first two waves, Sora SP pre ordered... and need to get the HT characters.

Neo_

Awards
Yeah, yeah; I know you guys love to tear these to shreds, but I still love them:

3500187-kh3toystorysora_airsoldier.jpg

3500188-kh3guardianformsora_airsoldier.jpg

3500189-kh3select_hercules.jpg

Have at it, but I will commend an affordable KH line of action figures all day. Kinda been getting scared they've been reducing the number of figures in sets but haven't changed the price (these will still be $25 a pop), but whatever.

eiczerofour

Wow. Toy Story and Guardian Sora, AND Herc??? What a wonderful wave. Now lets get some oc KH characters like Terra, Riku, and that Kairi they announced. I am excited for these.

Neo_

Awards
I was very excited as well, but now that I had a day to marinate over it, this is really the next $75 wave? We're pretty much getting jipped an entire set with these two-packs, as the first two waves featured like 9+ characters.

Neo_

Awards
Has anyone actually seen Timeless River Pete in the wild? There's only two on eBay... I don't feel like this figure was released.

eiczerofour

Has anyone actually seen Timeless River Pete in the wild? There's only two on eBay... I don't feel like this figure was released.
As an avid toy collector who visits Walgreens often... I have not seen any of this wave in the wild at Walgreens. Only seen a few sets at Gamestop.

Neo_

Awards
I'm not trying to be ungrateful or annoying, but why does it take a year for two new figures to come out? Maleficent and KH3 Sora are Wednesday, while Hercules isn't coming out till the end of the year, but my God is this line a snail... and Donald & Goofy are just rereleases.

Back