• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Diamond Select Toys plan to release new Kingdom Hearts figures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

eiczerofour

So I just went to gamestop... Terra and Alien Stitch is available for preorder for $20... looks like it is from the Diamond Select line. I am hype.

Neo_

Awards
So I just went to gamestop... Terra and Alien Stitch is available for preorder for $20... looks like it is from the Diamond Select line. I am hype.
Wow, you're actually the first to break this. Weird they would have this with wave two still on the horizon. Stitch will mark the first Disney character that isn't "Mickey & friends".

I wonder if there's more. Did you have to ask someone?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wow, you're actually the first to break this.
Actually, we never broke the story when we first heard of it in December (article written but not published) and then we forgot about it.

AsmvskY.png

This information shouldn't be found at Gamestop unless you actually go looking for it since details about the statues aren't live.

eiczerofour

I went in and asked what KH stuff they have for preorder, and this was one. They did say it had a December release date, but that could very well be a place holder since the Roxas pack, Goofy / Donald pack and Pete / Chip and Dale pack are set for May. I am super hype for this one (I always want more Stitch stuff). I wish it had been reported before, but I am still kinda hype I was the first to report it lol. Hope it comes out in May with the rest of the wave. And hope the other exclusives are this cool!

Neo_

Awards
Actually, we never broke the story when we first heard of it in December (article written but not published) and then we forgot about it.

AsmvskY.png

This information shouldn't be found at Gamestop unless you actually go looking for it since details about the statues aren't live.
Goofy is a statue, but the rest of these are just figures.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Goofy is a statue, but the rest of these are just figures.
Huh, well there you go. You do have to remember that this was info from December where all we had to go on was "statues". There wasn't enough info to publish it, and thus it became forgotten.

Neo_

Awards
Zach, I don't know if you get notifications when this thread is updated, but do you think you guys will release NBX figures for this line? I would hate to buy some and then just see them get released here.

eiczerofour

Hey guys, Walgreens wave released. I saw someone post a pic of SBW Sora on fb, so I went and found the whole wave. SBW Sora, Roxas, and Goofy are in this Walgreens wave 2. :)

Neo_

Awards
Hey guys, Walgreens wave released. I saw someone post a pic of SBW Sora on fb, so I went and found the whole wave. SBW Sora, Roxas, and Goofy are in this Walgreens wave 2. :)
Thanks for notifying! :smile: The three sets are supposedly releasing August 29th (Amazon); that's an insane layover considering the first batch has already hit Walgreen's:

s-l1600.jpg

Is it just me, or did Goofy turn out a bit small? In KH3 footage Sora towers over him (something that's always seemed odd to me), so it could just be me.

I really wish TR Sora came with the Monochrome; if they release he, Donald and Goofy in a 3-pack with their weapons I'm gonna be pissed - I mean, I'll be happy, but I'll be pissed if I buy duplicates for nothing, so I'm holding off for now unless Zach says otherwise.

eiczerofour

Gamestop is suppose to release their packs later this month, with the Terra / Stitch exclusive one in June (from what they told me.) Any word on Aqua? She does not seem to be in GS systems for some reason...

Neo_

Awards
Whatchu mean about Aqua? She's packed in with BBS (Knight armor) Goofy afaik.

eiczerofour

She is not showing up in gamestop systems or at Walgreens. I wonder if she is exclusive somewhere?

Neo_

Awards
She is not showing up in gamestop systems or at Walgreens. I wonder if she is exclusive somewhere?
Yeah, I wouldn't doubt it; by now it's so hard to keep track of what figures are being sold where, but in due time we'll know.

Sonicfan2525

Awards

Has there ever been a KH diamond select figure that has been exclusive to a store besides GameStop or Walgreens? The only other place I could see her being sold is maybe Wal-Mart. It's also possible that she could have been delayed too, though I don't see why. Her and Timeless River Sora are the only new action figures that interest me at the moment, so I hope we get some information soon.

Regardless, I just want more information on the statues. So far we have only seen pictures of Goofy and Sora from Toy Fair, and there is no information on the Mickey and Heartless statue aside from it being in GameStop's systems.

Neo_

Awards
I believe TRU and Target (maybe even Walmart) already had exclusives for the repaints of Sora.

Here's a listing for a Donald and Goofy pairing coming to BB: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/diamon...=1&gclid=CLDx1LCA8toCFYKSxQId1JcFSQ&gclsrc=ds

You could always just preorder the Aqua and Goofy set online, but if you want Aqua by herself, we'll see if that's happening.

Regardless, I just want more information on the statues. So far we have only seen pictures of Goofy and Sora from Toy Fair, and there is no information on the Mickey and Heartless statue aside from it being in GameStop's systems.
Off-camera there appeared to be a Pete in Agrabah statue as well.

eiczerofour

I want the Goofy too, for sure. I am just more concerned with Aqua I guess. Like gamestop wave had all of wave one minus exclusives, so I just find it odd that wave two does not have the Aqua or Goofy pack.

eiczerofour

Sorry for double post but it looks like Hot Topic has an exclusive series of figures, though all are repacks. There is Sora with his keyblade, Mickey and Shadow Heartless, and Goofy. All are in Walgreens type packaging.

Neo_

Awards
This is barely worth mentioning, but there is another new Walgreens wave: Limit Form Sora, a Dusk and Donald w/ Chip & Dale. Borderline turning into Jakks Pacific with repaints and rereleases; I hope they don't alienate hardcore fans like me.

eiczerofour

I hope Terra releases soon, but I want more of these figures already. Like where’s Riku, Kairi, or Xemnas?

Back