• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Diamond Select Toys plan to release new Kingdom Hearts figures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ZachOut

Zach, do you know if Clark Toys will be carrying these? I recently received a 10% discount code with my Rowlf figure, and am debating whether I should use it to preorder these or a Dr. Teeth figure.
If they aren't up on the site by now, I would assume they are not carrying them, but I do not have access to our compete sales list. You could ask them if they will be listed, maybe they will decide to order them.

Last edited:

ZachOut

In case anyone was interested to know where the exclusive characters would be:

The comic- and specialty-offered Select Series 1 will have two three-packs:
Mickey/Axel/Shadow
Sora/Dusk/Soldier

TRU will have three two-packs:
Mickey/DUsk
Axel/Shadow
MAster Sora/SOldier (exclusive)

Target will have three two-packs:
Mickey/Dusk
Axel/Shadow
Wisdom Sora/Soldier (exclusive)

GameStop will have four 2-packs:
Mickey/Dusk
Axel/Shadow
Sora/SOldier
Valor Sora/Soldier (exclusive)

Walgreens will have three one-packs:
Axel
Sora
Mickey with Pluto (exclusive)

Most Soras will come with the Kingdom Key, most Mickeys with the Star Seeker.

We have multiple waves planned, with Goofy, Donald, Roxas and more.

Neo_

Awards
Hitting me with the Mickey and Pluto now? :smile: So I ordered the two comic shop packs of Toywiz... now I need to figure out the cheapest way to get all the figures!

This was the first I've heard of the exclusive figures.

ZachOut

Hitting me with the Mickey and Pluto now? :smile: So I ordered the two comic shop packs of Toywiz... now I need to figure out the cheapest way to get all the figures!

This was the first I've heard of the exclusive figures.

Well, we only announced the exclusives at SDCC. The original story has been updated, and the original post in this thread -- I'm not sure if that helps anyone looking for new info or new stories, but it's not my site.

Depending on how much Toy Wiz charged, Select 3-packs could probably still be the cheapest way to get the six core figures. Walgreens' Mickey/Pluto pack should only be $10, but if a duplicate Mickey bugs you, then you may need to rethink your plan.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I had no idea we had more info on the exclusives and release format! Thanks Zach! I'm at least going to be looking for the Mickey with the Dusk Nobody.

ZachOut

I had no idea we had more info on the exclusives and release format! Thanks Zach! I'm at least going to be looking for the Mickey with the Dusk Nobody.

You're welcome! From what I hear, some of these may be rolling out fairly soon. I will share some packaged pics shortly

ZachOut

Comic shops and specialty stores (SRP $24.99):
DKqN3mRXUAA4KPB.jpg

DKqN3lHWAAEASDo.jpg

Walgreens (reported price $9.99)
DKkvzYVW0AE0Ubi.jpg

DKkv0uDW4AAdDfy.jpg

DKkv2PLWkAEl-g4.jpg

Two-packs will be at TRU (Valor Form Sora) GameStop (Master Form), Target (Wisdom Form):

Last edited:

ZachOut

Got notification that the Select versions of the KH figures (the three-packs) will be in stores on November 1. Comic shops will get them, as well as online toy retailers like entertainmentearth.com, bigbadtoystore.com and amazon.com. They are already up on shop.diamondselecttoys.com. Find a comic shop at comicshoplocator.com

SOraAxel3-e1508268475549.jpg

Dusk2-e1506685653992.jpg

Mickey1.jpg

ZachOut

The three packs shown above hit comic shops, specialty stores and online retailers tomorrow. EntertainmentEarth.com, BigBadToyStore.com and Amazon.com should all have them, or comic shops can order them in. Find a store at comicshoplocator.com.

Single packs are at Walgreens with the exclusive Pluto, and two-packs are coming to Toys"R"Us, Target and GameStop with exclusive Soras.

Pics and Series 2 info Here:
Kingdom Hearts Select Action Figures Hit Comic Shops This Week! | Diamond Select Toys

Neo_

Awards
Awesome... the pics look straight out of the Toy Story world.

Neo_

Awards
Depending on how much Toy Wiz charged, Select 3-packs could probably still be the cheapest way to get the six core figures. Walgreens' Mickey/Pluto pack should only be $10, but if a duplicate Mickey bugs you, then you may need to rethink your plan.
Well it ended up working out, since my Mickey in the 3-pack didn't come in with his face in all the way. Not a problem; I just can't get it in.

IMG_0381.jpg

Definitely pleased with these! :smile:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Well it ended up working out, since my Mickey in the 3-pack didn't come in with his face in all the way. Not a problem; I just can't get it in.

IMG_0381.jpg

Jesus Christ, this dusk will never stop freaking me out.
I LOVE the soldier though.

ZachOut

Glad you like them! What did you mean the face was not in all the way? Do you mean the head was not on the peg all the way, or is the face actually not aligned with the rest of the head?

And it looks like the other retailer exclusives have started to hit stores, Wisdom Form at Target, Master Form at Toys"R"Us, and GameStop has definitely gotten SOME of the two-packs in, not sure about their exclusive Valor Form and Regular Sora (Regular Sora's not exclusive to them, but the Sora two-pack with a Soldier is).

KH_TRU_Sora.jpg
KH_Target_Sora.jpg

KH_Gamestopfigures_Soldier_ValorSorapkg.jpg

KH_Gamestopfigures_Soldier_Sorapkg.jpg

KH_Gamestopfigures_Shadow_Axelpkg.jpg

KH_Gamestopfigures_Mickey_Duskpkg.jpg

MasterSora11.jpg

ValorSora1.jpg

WisdomSora1.jpg

Caxinuld

Awards
It's annoying that these Drive Form figures all have the Kingdom Key instead of another Keyblade, I think it limits the appeal of these figures. They could just use the fan favourites like the Oathkeeper, Oblivion or Kingdom Key D. I also have a mixed opinion on the Soldiers appearing in multiple packs, it's nice to have multiples of one Heartless, but I kind of want some variety as well, there are many awesome Heartless designs and it's wasted potential to not get any toy forms of them.

Neo_

Awards
Glad you like them! What did you mean the face was not in all the way? Do you mean the head was not on the peg all the way, or is the face actually not aligned with the rest of the head?
It's kind of hard to see, but the cheek was not meeting the back of the head all the way.

IMG_0420.jpg

I ended up (accidentally) removing the head from the neck and the face just slid out of the back of the head and I was able to snap it in correctly and as long as I don't play with it it's like brand new.

So I noticed series two has some BBS figures. Can you talk about how much more of the franchise you guys acquired?

eiczerofour

These figures are so nice, I have them all so far! Excited for wave 2. Really glad Roxas is happening, and Aqua will be amazing! Then we get Donald and two Goofy's, Pete, Chip and Dale and another heartless. This is going to be a great toy line. Hoping for some FF and Disney characters. Malificant and Jafar were made as prototypes, and I would love characters like Leon and Yuffie! Also I would really kill for a Namine figure. Just saying. :p

Neo_

Awards
Awesome! I was wondering when these were gonna roll out, considering the end of the year was approaching. People have been really brutal regarding these on a lot of sites, but I will get all of these again. I was most excited for Pete, and I think he turned out best! Goofy in the knight armor is a must-have for any fan - definitely a reason I'm super glad these are being made because this is a figure we otherwise would never get. Even Chip and Dale.

Out of curiosity, where did you find that pic? People are gonna be so brutal about how the faces of Roxas and Aqua turned out that I'm already infuriated when no one has said anything, but I'm assuming wave one sold well and sales trump all. It would be really nice if these continue to be made into 3's release and then they just start making figures from that game.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
It's amazing how Pete's merchandise always looks good. Aqua's hair and face look a bit odd in the photo but Roxas' is a whole lot better than Sora's.

Back