• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Advice/Help ► Dialogue troubles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Alexxio M.

Awards
Heyo everyone I’m working on an ephemer story where he’s gonna flash back to when he is saved from the unchained realm by Sora and friends and I’m having trouble figuring out some questions Ienzo could ask him once he wakes from the coma and also Ephemers responses to them. Here’s what I got so far
I wake to find myself in a castle lab located in the world I now know as Radiant Garden. I’m groggy but cognitive as a young blue haired scientist checks the machinery that was healing me before whipping out his notepad, briefly explaining the situation and getting right to work asking questions “hello Ephemer welcome to the lab of Radiant Garden I’m one of the scientists working here and will be taking care of you for a while. From my understanding of things the guardians of light brought you back from the unchained realm and brought you to our care after a skirmish. You were unconscious when you returned due to said skirmish and both your and our own actions forcibly taking you out of the unchained realm. Do you remember this?” I nod and say “Yes. But excuse me, do I know you?” He catches himself and politely says “Oh sorry for not properly introducing myself. I'm Ienzo and I know you through some of your friends.”
“Really you do? If they’re ok then where are they?”
“There in the castle in which this lab is located. But before you can meet them I have some questions for you. You can answer as vaguely as you want as I know from one of these friends that you might’ve been sworn to secrecy. Do you understand.” I nod again “Good first few will just be general things regarding your current physical status. First off, how are you feeling?”
“Ok but I’ve been better.”
“Noted. Are you able to move?”
I test this out and it works.
“Good did you feel any pain while moving.”
“Just slight soreness but that’s just about it.”
Ienzo nods gently saying “ok” he moves to a drawer and takes out a couple flashcards, returns and asks “what’s the answer to this?” Showing me an equation on the flash card:
7*2
“Fourteen, “ I answer.
“Good. How about this?” he says pulling out another card and showing the equation:
13-8
“Five” I say confidently.
“Great. Last one.” The card shows 140/7
I think for a bit before answering “Twenty”
“Excellent. Your mind seems to be in top shape in terms of logic. But now it’s time for memory. These next few questions revolve around some broader information about you and your past. First off, what world are you from? The guardians are all keyblade wielders so sharing this is not against the world order.”
“Thanks for letting me know that. I was born and raised in a town a little north east of Daybreak Town, however the latter’s form is now changed into the world you know as Scala Ad Caelum .”
“Ok. I’ve guessed this before but I want to make sure of this. you are a keyblade wielder correct.”
“Yep. Proud one.”
“Good to know. Can you summon your keyblade for me please?”
I nod and promptly summon it saying “It’s called Starlight.”
Ienzo nods “I’m familiar with it, a certain other wielder I know can summon this one too. Next question, do you remember joining any sort of wielder group?”
“Yes I do fondly. Made quite a few friends too along the way. I hope they’re all right.”
“They are so don’t worry. Were you part of multiple groups.”
“Yes.”
“How many and can you name them?”
“five of them but I can only give you the names of two the Unicornus Union and a small party I made with one of my dear friends we called ourselves the lux scouts.”
“I take it your from the age of fairy tales then.”
“That’s what they're calling it now sheez. Makes me feel old.”
“Well that’s because you technically are it’s been millennia.”
I sit back in the chair a bit flabbergasted “It’s been quite a while then I wonder how the worlds are now…”
“I can assure you they’re doing alright. One last thing: did you have a master to train from and if yes are you a master yourself.”
“Yes, I had multiple masters if you count a certain way. You could also say that I’m a keyblade master myself.”
“Ok then final batch of questions. These will be focused questions revolving around the events during the age of fairy tales in much more detail. Are you ready.”
“I’m all ears.”
“Good first one is it true that foreteller Ava created a secret organization separate from her own union known as the dandelions?”
I look at him in shock. How do they know that name did they read the book?
He smiles warmly “by your surprise I’m guessing it’s true.”
“But how do you know that name? where it’s found is off limits unless he…”
Ienzo turns curious “he?”
I answer with a knowing smirk, “a good friend of mine but I’ve already split too much.”
“Ah don’t worry we have an inkling on that friend of yours his writings are a joy to read through.”
“yep that sounds like him alright. So, shoot, what's your next question?”
“Are you aware of reincarnation and the concept of possession by a person's hand and do you know anyone who has gone through it?
“Yes, I'm aware of reincarnation as well as people possessing other people and know that a good friend alongside let’s just say an acquaintance of mine went through it. The latter going through multiple possessions so he can continue to live. However for the friend their heart was lost a while ago and the acquaintance has returned with yet another new form.”
“Does the acquaintance happen to be a man by the name of Luxu?”
“Yes, I reckon you guys ran into him doing some pretty dubious things.”
Ienzo nods “indeed we have and he’s quite the formidable foe even with our numbers.”
“The foretellers were always such hard puzzles to crack. I couldn’t tell you their allegiances now even if I tried. Except for one and that's if she’s even still around.
“If you're talking about Lady Ava she’s had descendants, one of which you’ll soon meet. We’re not sure if she’s still alive but all the foretellers and their followers have left footprints within the scattered worlds which brings me to my next question. Are you aware that the other citizens of Daybreak Town were able to escape the world's destruction and although scattered they founded this kingdom among many others.”
“Yes for the first part as I gathered some of them to help me build Scala from Daybreak Town’s ashes. I wonder who’s followers founded this kingdom.”
Ienzo answers with a small smile “They were Ava’s followers .”
I smile back “Of course. I’m happy they were able to thrive.”

Did ienzo ask enough are there better questions to ask? please tell me what you think.

Back