• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DG & Monkeybutt Fight... Discussin thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I thought it was fun. Still, 2 members got banned in the process, and that's sad.
Everyone needs to take this seriously, and anyone who opposes teh DG will get teh dies.

A

Audo

I thought it was fun. Still, 2 members got banned in the process, and that's sad.
Everyone needs to take this seriously, and anyone who opposes teh DG will get teh dies.
Who are the two people that got banned?

A

Audo

Well, Solid Snake was definitely banned, but now that I think about it, monkeybutt was murderalized.

Also, half the online community is still oblivious to this thing.
Oh, i didn't think he was actually banned o_O SolidSnake365 i mean.

Awards
This is indeed real.

Now do not get me wrong. This is not a hostile move on our part. This is just a neccessary step to a new and better life here at KHI. This community has so much potential, but do to a few old fashioned opposers, ( Monkeybutt and his supporters, ) we have never been able to take it to the next level.

With Monkeybutt gone now, this will be a time of change. It will be a violent change, but it will still be needed.

There is no progress without sacrifice.

Macabre

Gold Member
So......Monkeybutt's no longer an Admin and DG has taken his place?

A

Audo

This is indeed real.

Now do not get me wrong. This is not a hostile move on our part. This is just a neccessary step to a new and better life here at KHI. This community has so much potential, but do to a few old fashioned opposers, ( Monkeybutt and his supporters, ) we have never been able to take it to the next level.

With Monkeybutt gone now, this will be a time of change. It will be a violent change, but it will still be needed.

There is no progress without sacrifice.
That... sounded so cult-ish o_O

Awards
So......Monkeybutt's no longer an Admin and DG has taken his place?

He's done much more than 'taken his place', he took over the entire forums.

Crap RK, you've only got 7 posts left till 3,000, yet yesterday it was 300.
You post whore.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
So you had to make an entire thread just to give everyone on the forums a negative view towards Monkeybutt? Why the hell couldn't you just fire him like civilized people?

Awards
So you had to make an entire thread just to give everyone on the forums a negative view towards Monkeybutt? Why the hell couldn't you just fire him like civilized people?

Civilised stuff doesn't exist at KHI. Monkeybutt must have been bringing the forums down, and in that case must have needed extermination.

A

Audo

He's done much more than 'taken his place', he took over the entire forums.

Crap RK, you've only got 7 posts left till 3,000, yet yesterday it was 300.
You post whore.
I need to whore myself out to support the children, don't Judge! xD

So.. who's going to miss Monkey, if he is indeed gone?

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
To be fair, monkey was at a lower position than Gopher. So he's not taking his place.

Awards
I need to whore myself out to support the children, don't Judge! xD

So.. who's going to miss Monkey, if he is indeed gone?

That's a pretty dangerous thing to discuss. They might think people who miss him are plotting against DG, our almighty overlord, and ban them to hell.
Let's stick to discussing how this will make KHI a better place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back