• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Devil May Cry Inspired RP interest check.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you interested?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noel

Awards
Just wondering if anybody is interested in a Devil May Cry RP. I have no plot yet but I do have an idea of a pretty unique setting. It'd be a cross of a gigantic city utopia, with metro and mirrors edge theme towards it. If it has some interest I'll try my best delivering a SuperSexyStylish Rp.

If you have any questions or ideas feel free to reply, and I'll try to include your thoughts in the overall RP

Edit:Realizing that some users haven't gotten to play the Demon slaying series before, I'll be taking just the concepts of it, and none of the story. Making it an Inspired RP and keeping it user friendly.

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Re: Devil May Cry RP interest check.

I haven't played any of the DMC games so I'm not sure how into I would be. If things get too curah-zey I might be interested though.

Noel

Awards
Re: Devil May Cry RP interest check.

I haven't played any of the DMC games so I'm not sure how into I would be. If things get too curah-zey I might be interested though.

I've been thinking about it more today, and I decided it'll be inspired from the franchise. So the fear of needing to play any of the DMC games isn't really needed. If that makes sense. The general concept of the games is all that'll be taken.

(Demon Hunters, demons, angels, mythological beast, cocky attitudes, etc)

(gigantic boobs ahem)

Noel

Awards
Appreciate it very much, considering this will be my first time making an actual RP instead of just joining them. I'll try to have something up by Wednesday.

Light

faster than
Awards
Hmm, if it's a separate idea, then I'd be interested. I don't think I would have been if it was direct Canon with DMC, as I haven't played the games, but if it's just borrowed concepts, then count me in! I could use some demon hunting.

yado

I taste delicious
Huge fan of the series, would be more than willing to give this a shot if you go through with it

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Haven't played any of the games but have some knowledge of them. Would be interested depending on the story introduced, count me intrigued :3

Noel

Awards
Alright, once I get back from school, I'll get to work. Also if anyone would like to contribute ideas, plot/setting or just something special you'd like in our RP. Message me. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back