• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Devil May Cry: Dirge of Cerberus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Someone is trying to open the gates of hell, using the almighty Dirge of Cerberus(a jewel).Dante, Trish, and Lucia have all tried but each time they failed.Now it's time for the children of Dante to help out alongside Vergil who has his reasons for helping them find Dante. Will they fail or succeed, your choice but one things for sure. This going to be one hell of a party!!!!!

Rules
You should know them
No godmoding
No powerplaying
Romance is fine but just keep it PG-13
Have fun

Template Note:You don't have to be one of Dante's kids you could be Vergil or someone else that helps them

Name:
Weapon:
Race:(demon,human half in half don't care)
Bio:

Mine
Name:Tala
Appearance:
wallpaper_tala_800.jpg

Weapon:Rebellion
Race:half human half demon
Bio:Dante's oldest son, he kind of acts like a leader to his younger siblings and is always looking out for them

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
((I'm gonna make a few changes to Vergil if that's okay ... I always had this Perfect Vergil in my head ))

Name: Vergil
Appearance: http://eg.nttpub.co.jp/news/image/20041005_04_12.jpg without the upper garment. replace that with a blue tank top. And he is now a bit more muscular.
Weapon:
The sword in the picture
M1 Garand: http://www.memorableplaces.com/m1garand/flagmaintitlephoto.jpg strapped into a horizontal holster located on his lower back right above his butt >_<
Race: Half-Demon
Bio: Driven mad after his defeat. Vergil retreats into the demon world. There he was set free of the spell created by Mundus, Vergil descided to go deeper into the Demon world. There he learned that it is best to keep a gun by hand but still he refused to live by the gun. The Code of the sword was still his way of life. After obtaining his M1 Garand, Vergil casted a spell on it providing himwith infinite ammo. Through his long and acking path back to the upperworld, he learns of Dante's dissapearence.

"Has it been 2 years already. Dante, where have you gone. I will find you my brother ... only to finish what we have started. One of us will die."

And yet a few years later, Vergil had finally reached the upperworld and he sees the danger that lies ahead. he hears of Dante's spawn, their history and there quest so he descided to join them in there battle. If not to fight Dante, then to prevent the destruction of the world.

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
Name:Blazea
Appearance:http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/6103/bfart2qu.jpg (just the oufit!amd neclace!) and has blonde hair!
Weapon:Brotherhood (FF10) and 2 handguns with unlimeted bullets! (just like in the game muwahahahahahhahaha)
Race:Human/demon
Bio:youngest of Dantes children, always the cheerful one, likes to complain a bit, but when determined he listens to nothing, and lke to try and take the spotlight!

(i like the looks of this RP yay!)

Last edited:

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Name: Rage
Appearance: He looks like a younger version of his father.
Weapon: Eboney and Ivory
Race: Half Demon
Bio: The middle child of Dante. Looks up to is older brother and is always plaing with his weapons, practicing. The more sirious one of the bunch.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
ooc:Now that that's settled we can start

ic:

Tala was in his room listening to his Cd player and then threw it to a wall for no reason.

"Hey everyone i'm out." Tala said.
He walked out the house humming until the mall came into sight.

The Big Lovin'

Rage sat in his room sleeping in his bed. "RING!! RING!!! RING!!!" his clock rangout. Rages eyes slowly opened and peered in his darkroom. He sat up and grabbed the T.V remote and turned on the T.V flipping channels to Inuyasha. "Half Demon......, my dad could take him." he said to himself.

chad

Bronze Member
Name: Chad
Age: looks 17 but his true age is unkown [he is a vampire after all....let's just say he was turned into a vampire at the age of 17 so technically he's 17 but he's also not]
Appearance: http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/6604/angel7xn.png but looks the age of 17 instead of that
Weapon: blade of darkness
Race: vampire but has a soul and can walk around in sunlight
Bio: wants to help dante's children and Vergill, but for his own reasons that he won't say, he is the lone wolf kind of character

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
Blazea walked in at the time and heard rage say something about dad....and inuyasha
"ya youre right rage...........but dad has no time...i might as well do it"said blazea as he plumped on the hard wooden seat and but his feet on the T.V. "But *yyyyyyaaaaaaawwwwnnnnnn* i dont has tmie either"said blazea as he leaned back on the chair

chad

Bronze Member
Chad leaned against a wall outside the mall and saw Tala heading that way "ah, so that's one of dante's children......" he muttered to himself

chad

Bronze Member
Chad was standing outside the gym looking in "hmm i wonder where the rest of his siblings are" he mumbled

The Big Lovin'

"Get your feat off my T.V please" Rage said lightly. "Im gonna go grab someting from the kitchen. "Want anything?" He asked Blazea

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
"nah...well mabe a soda would help"said blazea as he ignored his brothers demand
" hey whered tala go again?"blazea asked before rage had left the room

The Big Lovin'

"He left? I don't know, I was sleeping." Rage said as he walked out of his bedroom. He walked down the huge hallway to the huge kitchen. He grabed a bowl and some ceral from the counter and started pouring and mixing the stuff in the bowl. He went to the fridge and grabed a soda a shut it and walked back to the counter picking up his bowl. HE begun to walk back tohis room but he stopped and looked at one door. It was he door to his parents room. He looked away and walked into his room throwing the soda Blazea's head. He then took a seat on his bed eating his food.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Tala decided to go home since no one would fight him.

"Man, could this day get any more worse?" Tala said.
He went home and saw Rage going into his room.

"Any thing big happen lately." He said as he continued to walk

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
"gah"shouted blazea as he fell down the chair trying to catch the soda.
"thanks"said blazea as he gulped the soda down.

Blazea got up for a seconed and stretched....."well im off" he said as he left the room

Blazea walked over to his room.and saw his bed a mess and his sword gone! He looked in his closet for his guns "okay....i got protection.for now"said blazea as he got his 2 handguns and did the spinning type move dante does and put his guns on the two belts on his buttoks (lol)

blazea ran back to rages room hearing his fottsteps echo around

"Da hell's my sword.and who raded my room!?"he shouted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back