• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayden

Website
profile.myspace.com
Hey does anyone knows if they can load up thier original Devil may cry 3 memory onto the special edition one? I already gotten far in DMC3 but i'm thinking of buying the special edtion, i don't want to pay $20 just to start all over agian!!!

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
um... i dont think you can, as theyre theoretically 2 different games, with the extras and what not.

i would buy it, but i honestly dont think its worth it. you get to play as vergil, some new combos and weapons, and maybe more. im not too sure what specifically is new. but i dont think its worth buy it again...

correct me if im wrong.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Yes, it does or it atleast unlocks stuff. It's been awhile since I've played my copy and I already traded in the regular DMC3.

S

Shadow Soldier

J4p4N3s3~61RL said:
C'mon people, get with the program! Devil May Cry 3 is old school! E3 is now! :D

How stupid are you? Devil May Cry 3 is a great game. Who cares if E3 is here. People still play original NES games and Sega games. I guess those people have not been with the program for some time to you huh?

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
no need to flame, soulja. anyone could tell he was joking

maybe try renting it and see if you can load your old stats, and also check out if its worth buying

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
All you get for your old save (it is alot by the way, so I don't mean "all" in that sense) is Vergil game all ready unlocked, and the bloody palace is all ready open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back