• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Devil May Cry 3, Onimusha, and Resident Evil 4 coming to the pc

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
yeah... i really think that this is a really bad idea, because DMC and RE4 were great on their origional consoles, i really think that the coltrols will really be screwed up for the pc, unless they are really creative... which i highly dobt.

文偉立

newb programmer
If they allow me to set up my own controls, I'll be fine with it. I always hate the feeling of limited settings in computer games especially with controls. You can hear my exclaim "WHY DOES THE C AND THE P HAVE TO BE SO FAR APART?!"

S

Shadow Soldier

Gamewinners cant be trusted.. lots of stuff on there is fake. And great idea.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I can't get the Onimusha 3 demo, which was released weeks ago, to run properly. I think the "start" button may be unmapped, a fatal flaw indeed.

文偉立

newb programmer
hellfirebg said:
That'll never happen.And even if it does(but it won't)those PC gamers will never ever get the full experience from these games like we did.

I'd beg to differ. FFXI on the PC > FFXI on the PS2

As does the Sims 2...

Then again, you're right about an action adventure platformer on the PC...

S

Shadow Soldier

A Pc is alot stronger than a console. There are plug ins where you put it on your console controller, and just play with the controller... but then whats the point of buying the game for the PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back