• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Development Opinion//No Bundle Version for Re:coded

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Hajime Tabata (game director of Crisis Core) made a few posts about Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, a game which I believe he's not actually involved in.

"KH Re:Coded is quite an amazing achievement," wrote Tabata. "It's developing into a very enjoyable game. The graphics and action are the highest level of DS. The gameplay is full of ideas and service."

(I think "service" here means "fan service.")

Tabata believes that Re:Coded could be the most enjoyable KH game yet.

The thing that seems to most impress him is that the game isn't just "interesting," but is "fun."

"It's a game that will give you the pure feeling of 'Ah, this is fun.' It fully realizes its concept. This is just the impression of someone watching the development from nearby, but I believe it's a game that you can really look forward to."

Nomura confirmed later that there would be no bundle version for Re:Coded.

Beef sauce: Tetsuya Nomura's Dreams, The 3rd Birthday's ROMs, and Tabata's Love of Kingdom Hearts (andriasang.com, 08.12.2010)

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Kinda glad there's no bundle, people would probably just assume it was another money-grab attempt after Days' bundle anyway.
I like the praise for Re:Coded though, I'm looking forward to it.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Thank god no Japan only DSi XL with re:coded design. Although if it did happen we would get stickers again!!!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Figures there wouldn't be a bundle. With the DS' current popularity, I don't think it'd be necessary. I do like the Re:coded praise though ^^

k99y77

Awards
that's ok i don't need a bundle i already got a DS and Tabata made me exited for the game even more.
Thanks Soluus for the news.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
No bundle. :(
Now I really need to get a DS. Still Tabata really says the game is gonna be great so I can't wait and see.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
No bundle. :(
Now I really need to get a DS. Still Tabata really says the game is gonna be great so I can't wait and see.
Probably should just wait for a 3DS if you don't have a DS already... then you could play Days, Re:Coded -and- KH3D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back