• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Developer needed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Hey everyone!

Long story short, we're looking for someone who knows the following:

1. HTML
  2. XHTML
  3. CSS
  4. JavaScript
  5. PHP
  6. MySQL

Do you know the ins and outs of all these languages? Perfect! You're the person we're looking for. Do you know two or three of those languages? That's good too! Post here to let us know what you know and we'll work from there.

Thanks!

KHI Staff.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just a reminder, if you can do this stuff, dont just post here because you think it'll be cool to work for KHI, you need to want to work. It's work. But you get to work for the community and be a part of something pretty cool. It's a rewarding experience.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Eh.

I know HTML and CSS extremely well, XHTML fairly well, and I've dabbled once or twice in PHP, though I find it a little over my head at the moment.

Been coding for eight months now, so I'm still relatively new to some things. I'd love to learn PHP, MySQL, and JS though.

D

Deleted member 36435

i know basic html
can i be admin, now?

Good luck finding someone who will put as much effort into KHI as you do, Chris. :)

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
html is an elementary schoolchilds language

The Dark Destiny

I know the ins and outs of every one of those laguages. I could probably help you out, of course...There are some probably more qualified than me. But I do have quite a bit of expierience with that field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back