• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destruction of Hearts and Minds (Original & Literate RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Yay! You're now looking at my new role-play. I have come back after starting school with a new fire! So I am trying to test something out here. Let us see how we do. Read everything plese. Thank you.
:thumbsup:

Plot/Story
In many regions and factions it is called something different, but the definition of it is still the same. A power that sleeps deep within many people, some can utilize the power and command magical abilities beyond comprehension, others do not even know or think that this power exists. In the norm people refer to it as “chi” or “life-force,” but its true name from thousands of years ago is “ken.” Depending on the person, ken can have many different affect on the users. Some can cause themselves to vanish or make doubles so exact that it is next to impossible to tell them apart, other people my be able to manipulate air waves and turn them into a powerful tools that can cut through steel. Ken is also one of the most dangerous powers that mankind as yet to face.

Disaster is approaching and many things are taking a turn for the worst. Homes are being burned to the ground, and people seem to just vanish off the street and turn up dead the next day bodies bloody and broken. Adults are starting to try and take action but the only ones that do anything to stop the attacks are a select group of teenage children. These children are hero’s but also have the most tragic pastes. Many wear masks hiding what they have been through. Others act cold and keep it inside, few let everyone know about them.

~Interest Post~
“The wheels are all in motion…” said a young voice it sounded innocent but carried a hint of dark intentions within the words in a soothing kind of way.

“Yes they have.” Said another more sadistic voice as a fire lit. As light spilled into the room a brunette boy stood. He had a cowlick with some of his bangs covering his bright green eyes that shone with ignorance and evil. He wore a dark blue shirt and a pair of black slacks the attire seemed to speak of someone in a private school as around his neck was a red tie with a gold crest of a griffin and a snake. Above the fire place, though, was the same symbol but on a much grander scale.

“Well…” the man said leaning on the oak mantel and looking at the fire,” when do we move out?” he turned to face another with blue hair so dark it was almost black. The navy locks fell over a pair of equally dark blue eyes hiding behind silver rimmed square glasses. He wore a lighter blue shirt and the same pair of black slacks as the other man. In his hands was a red book with non title. On the pages words were slowly appearing as if the dark haired man was writing the story with his mind.

“In due time…” the dark eyed man said as he closed the book and stood. “First we must allow the adversary to gather their numbers as well.”

“Why give them a chance Zekuya?” the brunette asked the man who placed the red covered book on the shelf. Zekuya ran his hand down the spine thinking carefully of how to answer the question to someone who he considered an idiot. As his head left the book a title appeared on it reading Darkness in the Rising.

“Because,” he said with a smile that seemed sweet but was covered with venom,” it will make a victory worth receiving. What lies ahead is deception, on both sides, and then a bloody battle that will leave limbs coving the roads and rivers flowing with the sweet liquid of the human body.” His sweet smile turning into a sadistic and vile grin,” the first card has been played. Now we await the one on the other side of the table to show his hand.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*~Template~*
Name:
Ken: (It can be anything but no god-mod stuff people, list a down side to it.)
Appearance: (If written be very specific, if picture explain areas that are not seem I.E. feet or lower body. Whatever does not show.)
Biography: (Be as detailed as possible. Put a little story behind it. I will only permit certain people to get away with “will be revealed as role-play progresses.)
*Rules*
[/CENTER]
So far so good now, rule time. First the general ones:
-No Power-playing
-No god-modding
-PG-13 romance
-You must be literate/descriptive
Now the big ones! Yay!
--Unless you are on my invite list below you must PM me to join. I either want a sample post of what would be your first post or a very well thought out profile.
--You cannot have the same exact powers as another person in anyway, shape, or form. So for n00bs that cannot think up something creative you might have a problem.
--You must type in third person perspective. He, she, it, they, are words that are considered third point of view.
--Watch your grammar and post format. Try and give a space between speech from different characters or when a new thought occurs. A good example of how to post is what I have as the interest post.
--If you really are a hopeless person then read the Articles of Literacy that TheLonePickel has posted in the fan fiction section. It has many good things that will help you learn how to type. It can also help in school for all of you failing English.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you all liked my rules. Writing them felt so nice. It made me all happy and other things associated with ebullient feelings. If you do not like my rules or think you might have trouble following them then I shed a pitiful tear for you. Now for the fun part! I type my invite list, then the rest of you start to try and impress me! Yay! Everyone gets to do the happy dance. So after I get a nice amount of people joining I will post my template and we will start! So here’s my little list for you all. Have fun.

Invite List
Sabaku No Gaara
Demonic Angel
AnsemJafar
MasterofSinOblivion
Seirio
Angel of Destiny
Trance
Watermelons…<3

These people are good role-players that I have had the honor or role-playing with. So if any of those people want to join they can feel free to do so. Everyone else must PM me. Again, have fun, and adieu.

Last edited:

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
[FONT=&quot]Name: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]AndreVictor[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Age: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]17[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Gender: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Male[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Race:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Human[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Ken: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Andre’s ken allows him to manipulate sound waves into air blades strong enough to cut through steel. The only problem it that he needs to be playing the instrument that is making the sound.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Occupation: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bass Guitarist and vocal in a band called “Dark Reason.”[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Appearance:
Picture Part
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Andre’s right pant leg is blue and black checkered all the rest of the way down, his left leg is mostly black slacks except for a third of the way up from his foot are jeans. His shoes are black platforms adding about three inches to his height standing him at about five foot five. Without his shoes he is only five foot two.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Biography: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Andre grew up in a cold country where it snowed more often then it was hot. This accounts for his loathing of heat and his hobby is making it about fifteen degrees below zero in any room he is in. He is an avid reader and dislikes speaking with anyone. When seen in public his attire changes to a simple white button down long sleeved shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans. He also wears a navy French [/FONT][FONT=&quot]beret with a pair of blue rimmed glasses; he hates attention from fans so this is his disguise.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Andre hates people that do not think for themselves and also the man that killed the two most important people in his life. When he was ten he was living in an orphanage with another boy who loved music named Cain. Not long after Andre started to learn how to play from Cain Andre’s idol Ian came for a charity visit. Cain convinced Ian to listen to Andre and he was stunned at the boy’s skills. Ian asked Andre to join his band and told Andre that he had a home for him. Shortly after Andre became a Victor living with Ian’s uncle and his family. Ian had a sister named Victoria who was a bit older then Andre there was also the drummer of the band named Orlando. Orlando seemed to hate Andre with a passion like none other but then he start to warm up to the blue eyed boy. [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]A few years later something happened that made Andre turn into a dark teen, which earned him the title of a gothic kind of guy. Orlando killed Ian and Victoria before the young Victor. Andre was sent into a state of complete shock for about a month before he snapped out of it. He found out that Orlando left the country after the funeral. Orlando had claimed that being around Andre made things painful because the way the teen acted. After hearing this Andre decided to not tell anyone about Orlando being the killer. Instead Andre would get his revenge on the orange haired man and crush him for what he did to the two most important people to him. [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]About six months ago Andre unlocked some of his ken and has been training to learn how to use it more effectively. Andre remembered that Orlando killed Ian and Victoria using his own ken. Andre can feel that there are other people that can use ken around him and he is now waiting for them to show it. He knows that Orlando joined a powerful group of people and Andre knows he needs help to fulfill his own vengeance.[/FONT]​
((Come on people....T_T I wanna role-play using this! Please? And yah, I'm a girl role-playing as a guy.))

Last edited:

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((Okay...I'm getting really ticked! Will someone actaully poat a template! I'm getting annoyed and this is kind of why I left before. Everyone does repeated role-plays and no one joins anything that is any bit new! WTH!? Someone please!))

Jack London

Banned
Name: Raven Darkwing ~Prince of Hell~

Race: Human/Demon

Ken: Raven's Ken allows him to manipulate darkness, at will, using hand gestures or by simply using his mind. Problem is if he's in an area in total light his Ken is completely usless.

Personality: Is quiet and almost never talks unless he actually knows the person. His hatred for the world cannot be explained through words. Though he is angry half the time he never shows it. His face always looks calm no matter what the situation may be. His voice resembles his face. It is always calm. His mind is twisted and destructive, but at the same time he is very intelligent and always seems to find a way out of tight corners. The few who have survived a fight against him have said he fights with no emotion and that it seems like he has no heart. Whether this is true or not one thing is for sure. He simply cannot love and shows no sympathy for anybody.

Appearance(s) http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f305/mystic_wing/b8302561.jpg

Bio:

Over five hundred years had passed since Satan’s plan to manipulate a warrior named Taryn into destroying the world failed. Satan decided to create, with his own powers, a warrior that will destroy the world for him. He made the boy with no emotion so that it would be easy to manipulate him to do what he wanted him to do. Once the boy was created he sent him to earth to be raised with human parents so that, when he was old enough, Satan would take over him. And he called the boy his son.

The boy appeared at the doorstep of a couple who didn’t have a child of their own. The couple took the boy and named him Raven. That night the couple woke up because Raven was crying uncontrollably. They went to comfort him and were surprised at what they saw. He was surrounded by a powerful dark aura, an aura that was more powerful than the strongest mages in the world, at the time. The couple started to suffocate at the presence of the aura and eventually died from lack of air.

Raven’s aura disappeared after that moment as he stood there crying from being alone. Nobody could figure out how his parents died and so his uncle took care of him after the incident. His uncle was an investigator and a researcher. For many years after Raven’s parent’s died he continued to try to figure out how they did. But it did no good.

As a young boy Raven never knew what had happened to his parents. His uncle would always tell him that he would tell him what happened to his parent’s when he was older. Most children would pursue the issue until they found out, but he never really took much interest in it. Even as a boy Raven had that calm look on his face and his voice was always calm, being that Satan made him unemotional.

However he did have a curiosity for the world and always asked his uncle questions. He learned a lot from him and always wanted to know more. Occasionally he would go outside and watch as the sun would set below the horizon and wonder about the world.

As the years went on, Raven eventually started to teach himself how to sword fight. Eventually he took martial arts lessons. He got good at it fairly quickly and then started to research about magic. He read many books about magic and wanted to know if it was possible that he could learn how to do it. He started to give up hope as he realized that magic is almost impossible to learn and that you are not born with it. Mortals who learn magic usually got their powers from angels or gods that wanted them to do something in particular with it. Whether he was able to or not he read every spell book he could and learned almost everything there is to know about magic.

When Raven was eighteen Satan decided that he was ready. Satan attempted to enter his mind and take complete control over it so that he would do whatever he wanted. The plan seemed flawless. Raven wouldn’t resist his manipulation if he had no emotion, yet for some reason it failed. He was unaffected by the manipulation and at that moment he realized that he was Satan’s son. Since Satan had entered his mind Raven was able to read his entire mind and know exactly what was going on. Still the question remains. How come he was unaffected by the manipulation?
His uncle watched from afar as Raven was surrounded by a blood red aura. Raven stood, in front of his uncle’s house, staring out into the sky, as his thoughts raced. He knew now that he killed his own parents and that he was created by Satan to destroy the world, but he refused to do it. Satan grew angry and put all of his power to manipulate his mind to destroy the world. As Raven struggled to maintain his sanity his blood red aura was replaced with a blue one and Satan immediately left his mind.

Raven looked at his uncle to see that he was the one who saved him from Satan’s manipulation. His uncle was the Angel of Life. Raven stared at him with an almost angered look, which was surprising since he wasn’t supposed to have emotion. The power that Satan granted him when he was created was still being trigged within him as his senses were being enhanced greatly. Everything seemed clearer to him. He felt that he could do anything he wanted. As the rest of his demonic powers were being triggered anger and hate was triggered at the same time.

If his uncle was the only reason that Satan’s plan failed, then Raven wanted to make sure that it would be like that forever. At that moment he grabbed his uncle’s throat, with his left hand, and lifted him off the ground slightly. His uncle told him that he was sent by the gods to stop Satan’s plan and that no matter what Raven did to him, as long as he was alive, he would always protect him from Satan’s manipulation. This was exactly what Raven was hoping he would say.

Raven’s left hand started to glow a dark aura as he held his uncle’s throat tightly. He started to suck his uncle’s soul right out of him as his uncle screamed in terror. Eventually Raven let go of his throat and his uncle fell to the ground, lifeless. His uncle’s soul orbited around his hand as he held it up in front of his face. Raven looked at his soul for a few seconds in fascination before he launched it, into the sky. Once it reached almost a mile into the sky it started to create a dark hole, where his uncle’s soul would be imprisoned forever.

Raven’s face looked calm was he looked at the dark hole that he had created. He could still hear his uncle’s screams in his head as he stared at the hole. It drove him insane even after he left the place to wander the earth challenging the strongest warriors to test his strength. He learned more about his powers and gained more control over them with each battle he encountered.

A few years past before the inevitable occurred. Taryn stood a few yards away from Raven in the middle of the desert. At first Raven thought it might have been a mirage, but he could sense Taryn’s aura clearly. They stood in front of each other and had a friendly conversation before they fought. They were friends almost instantly, which was probably because they had one thing in common. They were both failed plans of Satan. Taryn explained that Satan put a curse on him that gave him immortality as punishment for disobeying his order to destroy the world. Raven nodded and told his story as well.

Once they’re conversation was over they began to fight, testing each other’s skill and might. The battle was furious and lasted for three days and three nights before they came to the conclusion that they were equally matched. “We will meet again, Raven. And be prepared for the day that we get our revenge on your father.” Taran said to him before he left. “It was an honor to fight the Prince of Hell” he added.

“And it was an honor to fight you as well, Taryn, the Immortal One” Raven replied as Taryn disappeared in a small burst of flame.

Raven continues to wander the earth to this very day as he puts his strength to the test, fighting whoever is willing to fight him. Still he seeks vengeance on his father. And still he hears his uncle’s screaming in his head, driving him mad with each passing day.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
I'm joining just gotta finish the temp... It'll be nice to RP again. Nearly finished Kaiku! Yay temp!

Name: Rito Mathers (adopted last name) Davis (<- Supposed real last name (not used))

Race: Human

Ken: Rito's ken allows him to make the air in front of him the basic ingredients of a bomb. It takes great concentration and if some one touches or speaks to him both have a chance of getting caught in the blast.

Appearance: Rito is about 6"2 with light brown hair and bright blue eyes. He wears dark blue jean shorts which legs go down to his shins, he wears a loosened belt which still causes his pants to hang. His shirt changes daily but only in color as he refuses to wear a long sleeved shirt under his constantly worn dark blue hoodie. The hoodie has stick of dynamite on the front and the 'Boom!' across the back. There is a frog shapped earring in his left ear which he only takes out to clean. He wears clean white Reebok sneakers which never come untied because he considers it too much of a hassle to tie them every time he puts them on. There is a large scar that goes across the back of his hand from when he first used his ken (explained in bio).

Biography: Rito never felt the love of his own parents because from the time he was born he has been in an orphanage. He lived with a family up until he was 10 when he nearly blew the house up with a fire cracker. The family took him back to the orphanage and Rito didn't have another family until he was 14. This family however hated Rito and only wanted a son to do work for them, but Rito being the lazy and smart teen he is, blew up the lawn mower with a well set explosive. The family, just as furious as the last, nearly got Rito sent to jail along with back to the orphanage. Rito is now living with a family that loves explosives just as much as he does and hasn't gotten in trouble blowing up anything for a 5 months.

When Rito was 5 he fell in love with things that made a loud deafening noise, mainly firecrackers. When Rito was 10 he met the first women he would ever love. Her name was Stephanie but she didn't love him in return. There was one day though when he was walking home from school and she accually started a conversation with him. That was the last time he would see her for awhile though since he got sent back to the orphanage a few hours later trying to make a firework explode in the house. Two weeks later Rito was playing in the back of the orphanage when the newspaper came. No one but the workers really read it but there was something interesting about this perticualar one that interested Rito. On the front cover was a car, it looked like something had exploded within the car. When Rito read the head line he nearly broke into tears, it read 'Local Girl Killed in Explosion'. When Rito read on he finally did break into tears, the girl that was killed was Stephanie.

Rito had a weird outlook on life after going to the funeral a few weeks later. When he was 13 he began to wonder why people lived and went into a very deep depression. Being to happy of a person to stay depressed for long Rito soon snapped out of it and became his old happy self again, that was until his fourteenth birthday.

Something happened to him that he wanted but not like this, he was adopted by a rich family who only needed a son for chores. Rito put up with it for a few months but finally decided he would fight back since the family wouldn't even let him play with the fireworks he loved so much. He ran to the garage in the middle of the night around midnight and took some explosives, that he had made himself, with him. He tried to place them in the lawn mower but while he was conctrating on getting the explosives ready the lawn mower blew up anyway. A nearby pane of glass shattered as well which was what cut Rito's hand open giving him the scar he currently has. The family was furious with Rito and called the police to get him sent to jail, but all they knew was that Rito had explosives and they didn't have a lawn mower so, Rito was let go and sent back to the orphanage.

Rito lasted another 6 months at the orphanage blowing stuff up with his newly discovered ability. After he relized what he could do he started to use it to make explosions constantly. He was finally adopted again when he was 16 but this time by people who wouldn't mind his crazy love for things that went boom. Rito would train using what he learned is called ken. His adopted mother and father both worked in the field of demolition and they decided to take Rito to work with them one day. That was when people really saw Rito knowledge of explosives. He soon got a job and became an expert at his task and would finish blowing something up even if it meant using his ken, which he still wasn't very good at using since concentration is his weak point. For the past year he's been working in his loved field and remembering the girl he once loved.

Last edited:

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((Right now. ^^))

“Hey Andre get your arse moving!” someone shouted into a dark dressing room. The man that shouted stood at the door tapping his foot waiting for some kind of response from the one he called for but got nothing. “I’m coming in for you then.” The man said flicking on he lights and dodging a glass bottle that was thrown at him. “Cranky are we?”

“I am and you’re a prick…what do you want Cain?” a black and blue haired teen said sitting up and running his hand through his hair pushing back blue bangs and massing them with the black dominate color. He then he said up exposing his bare back to the cold air of the room. It was so cold, in fact, it wears so cold one could see one’s own breath, and a glass of water on a dresser across the room was iced over a bit. Andre opened his eyes showing off bright blue eyes with a deep sadness buried within the azure orbs. He sighed as he looked around at the man that had walked in to get him out of bed. The one, that Andre called Cain, had deep red hair and green eyes that stood out so brightly that it almost seemed as if they were being lit from behind his cornea.

Cain wore a pair of black slacks with a navy and black checkered shirt. The right arm was log sleeved while the other had the sleeves ripped all the way up to his shoulder. He had a small silver piercing on his right eyebrow and six loop piercing in one ear and three studs in the other. His nose also had a small blue gem piercing. On his right hand he had a ring with a sapphire gem in the middle on his index while on his left his middle, and ring finger had many silver bands, but his middle had a skull ring on it. The skull ring could move it’s jaw around and had spikes sticking out of this head.

“We’ve got curtain rise in five minutes.” Cain said as he turned to walk out. “Oh…and there was another message.”

“Another?” he asked as he stood up slowly and eyeing the red headed punker carefully. “What did it say this time?”

“Even if you ignore me Andre,” Cain said as pulled out a piece of paper and walked over to Andre,” I will come for you when you least expect it, and take away what is most important to you. Music, life, memories…there…is no limit.” Cain finished as he let Andre read it himself. “Trying to psych you out?”

“No…” Andre said as he crumpled the letter,” it’s real, but I won’t let it affect me.” He said walking over to an armoire and pulling out a black shirt with many stitches. He pulled it on over his head then walked to the vanity as cleaned his face off with a damp towel showing that he was wearing skin colored make-up and exposed black tattoos with no particular design. There was a base for them around his eye. It extended down the side of his cheeks and stopped pointed before his mouth. “He’s just trying to get under my skin.” He stated looking in the mirror built pointing at a blue sleeve lying on the chair next to Cain. The red head handed Andre the blue sleeve and Andre pulled it on an elastic net band holding the shirt in. He then buckled on leather stapes on and reached for the dark eye shadow he had sitting on the vanity. “He’s just trying to make me scared… I was scared for two years Cain,” Andre said as he looked in the mirror at Cain,” I won’t let him beat me anymore.”

“That’s our Andre.” Cain said as he smiled lightly. “Now I’m done helping your ass get ready. Its freezing cold in here. How can you live like this!? I don’t care if you lived in a crappy orphanage or not!”

“I just like it cold.” Andre said with a smirk. “I’ll be out in five.”

“We start in one!” Cain shouted as he crossed the room.

“We always start late, fans know that by now.” Andre said as the door shut behind Cain and Andre applied the shadow and put in his earrings. One was a skull with bright blue gems for eyes and the other was what looked like glued together silver cross. He then put on a necklace with the same silver cross. Andre looked at himself for a minute as he began to laugh a little. “It not like back when we had fun, you know Ian?” Andre said with a dejected sigh as he sat on a chair and pulled on some black ankle shocks and black platform shoes. “But I’ll do my best to make you proud. Here I go.” He said as he walked out of the room snapping on a spike leather armband and a stud one on his right hand. He stopped for a minute in front of the other members of his band and knelt down to put one leather stud band around his left leg just before his jeans turned to slacks, and a spike one on his thigh. “Let’s go guys.”

“Dark Reason plays again tonight!” shouted a man with dark blue hair.

~*After Concert*~
(Link for song that they played.)

“Another good one guys.” A blonde man with blue streaks and tips said with a smile as he got into a black car. “See you guys next week. Christmas time rules.”

“See you.” said a man with black hair as he got into a blue truck. “Andre don’t spend this Christmas sitting around throwing soda bottles again okay?”

“Shove it.” Andre said as he got into a car with Cain.

“Hey be careful icy roads tonight.” Cain said to the black haired man before he got in and turned on the car. “You are going to spend Christmas Eve with me this time got it?”

“There’s another three days before that day shut up.” Andre said as he turned on the cooler although it was already very cold in the car, and unlike Cain Andre was not even wearing a coat. Andre folded his arms and put his head on the cold window. “It’s too hot.”

“You need to move to Alaska if you think it’s too hot.” Cain said as he rolled down Andre’s window. “There now shut up you flippen Eskimo.”

“Shove it.” Andre said feeling hot. ‘Not this feeling again…’ Andre thought as his chest felt like it was on fire. ‘…where is this coming from? It’s coming after now too.’ He said as he gripped the snitch of his chest.

“Hey you okay?” Cain asked as he stopped at a red light and looked at Andre. “Andre!” Cain shouted as the teen next to him began to slouch over. “ANDRE!?”

~*Hospital*~
“Andre!” Cain said as the teen opened his eyes. Andre was confused then remembered he had fainted.

“You brought me here?” Andre said as he sat up but Cain pushed him back down.

“Do not get up” Cain said,” the doctors said that you have tuberculosis.”

“Tuberculosis,” Andre said confused,” I’ve never coughed up blood in my whole life.” He said but suddenly gained a violent cough and blood came out in his hand when he moved to cover it. “No…way…” he said as h stared at it.

He stared at it while Cain ran out to get a doctor. Many thoughts ran through his mind but in the end he came to one conclusion. “If I’m going to die I need to kill that bastard first.” He said as he clutched his hand and looked at the window. He was still wearing his concert clothes so he stood up and went for the window. “I’ll kill him.” Andre said getting out of the window and climbing down to the snow covered ground. “Good-bye, Cain.” He said looking up as he heard a shout. He then hid away in the back of some storage truck nearby. It closed up and Andre could hear people say it was heading to another country. “England huh?” Andre said as he pulled his knees to his chest. “He’s having a concert there in four days...what luck.” Andre said.

((Alright, everyone needs to get to England in some way. Hell hitch hiking in the truck I am would do but it is a refrigerated truck. Andre likes the cold. Anyway, yah…England people! And type anything you want! I don’t care just be in or head to England! ^^))

Last edited:

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
((England got it... Wait how the hell am I gonna get to England? I'll think of something if I must!))

A blue eyed blonde haired boy was riding in the back of a black pick up truck when the truck came to a stop. The teen slid forward a bit holding on to the ladder rack that was above him. The boy looked into the open window of the truck to a man who had black hair and dark green eyes. "Yo, pop! So where are we going again?" The boy was talking to the man who was driving.

The man in the driver's seat looked back at the teen who had a dark blue hoodie with a very noticable love for explosions. "Well, Rito, we're going to go to England. We might be able to catch a concert while we're there." The man smiled at the boy who sighed and pulled his head back outta the window.

"Great England..." the boy, now known to be Rito, sighed. "Goodie, a plane ride." The truck pulled to another stop and Rito hopped out of the back and smiled to the one he called pop. "Time for lunch? Rito sctreched to show a full height of 6"2 and a scar on his right hand. He looked in the back of the truck to a box that read 'TNT' and smiled. "We getta blow somthin' up in England I hope?" The box was rather large as though it was carrying a very large amount of explosives.

The other man merely chuckled to himself and shook his head. "Yes, we get to blow something up. Try not to hurt anyone this time though, Rito. Stop calling me pop your freacking me out. It's Ted I'm not your dad you know."

Rito wasn't paying attention as he was playing with a stick of dynamite and a match. It seemed as though he had major skill with the dynatmite because everytime he passed the match over the wick he didn't leave it on long enough for it to light. He smiled as he finally lite it and threw it a few yards away. Rito watched as the dynamite exploded and smiled. "If all of 'em are like that one we'll have a good turn out."

Ted watched Rito do this and just merely shook his head and sighed. "Your gonna kill some one doing that one of these days you know?" Ted watched as his adopted son just merely didn't pay attention again and started laughing to himself.

Rito looked back at Ted and raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong with you pops?" Rito's stomach growled and Rito rubbed his stomach. "I'm hungry let's go eat."

~* During Lunch *~

"So pops when we leaving for England? I'm bored here in the states." Rito said plopping a handful of fries in his mouth. He chewed them up, barely, and swallowed and began eating another handful.

Ted began laughing at Rito's childish way of eating and shook his head. "In two hours. That's why we need to hurry." Ted looked up at Rito just in time to see the rest of the teen's cheeseburger go down. Ted finished his own lunch and walked outside leaving the cash for Rito to pay the bill.

Rito walked out after paying the bill and tipping the waitress and hopped back into the back of the black Ford. "Let's go to England!" Rito pointed his and middle and index finger to the way they were coming from and smiled. "Oh wait wrong way!" The truck started up and pulled out of the parking lot which cause Rito to nearly fall off the large crate of TNT.

~* Airport *~

Rito was walking around out back of the airport after he found out his flight was delayed. He looked over into an empty field and stopped walking, talking, and thinking. After a short while a small explosion happened and Rito smiled. "Good it still works." Ted ran out a few minutes after the explosion and told Rito that the flight was ready. Rito smiled and was soon on the plane headed for England.

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
OOC: LOLLERSKATES. I = Win D: Well, I'll edit this with a template, and an opening post later on. Is late, must sleep <3

Jack London

Banned
Cars could be heard passing by fast, in front of an apartment building. It looked old, worn out, and it had graffiti all over the outter walls of the building. It was dark outside and the only light was the street lights and, possibly, the moon. On the corner of the same block where the apartment lay a street light was flickering on and off, apparently worn out. There were only a few people walking the streets at this time and the same went for cars. Most of the people that passed by wore heavy jackets due to the fact that it was cold out.

A group of chuckling teens ran down the block, as if they had just commited a crime and were proud of it. They stopped and one of them point at a window in the apartment building. One of the other ones picked up a rock that was on the side walk and threw it at the window. The glass shattered on impact and the rock landed in a bedroom, with absolutly no light in it. The teens laughed a bit and then continued to walk down the block like nothing happened.

The bedroom was silent and the glass lay all over the floor, reflecting the light off the moon. The room wasn't anything special. It was just an ordinary one, with a small refrigerator, a closet, a desk with a mirror on the wall behind it, and, of course, a bed. A dark figure could be seen, on top of the bed, sitting up right. The figure hadn't moved at all when the rock had destroyed it's window, but it was obvious that it would have awaken it, if it was asleep.

Judging by the figure's basic structure it could easily be identified as a human, a male at that. His eyes snapped open, suddenly, and looked around, wondering what the noise was. His dark blue eyes could easily bee seen in the darkness. He took one look at the broken window and figured somebody had threw something at it. And he knew he was right once he saw the rock on the floor, a foot away from the end of his bed.

The man, known as Raven, got off of his bed and stood up, looking at the window. He had been here for about two nights and never really liked the place, but he needed a place to stay. He had been on the run for a quite a while now because he had committed murder. Not just once, but almost ten times. He was simply practicing his powers and needed someone to fight in order to know his limitations. Though he was running, it wasn't in the fear of being captured or being killed, but he simply did not like the attention and wanted to get away from it in any way possible.

Raven flicked the light switch and the light bulb that was on the ceiling lit up. It wasn't that bright, but it was enough. He walked up to the mirror and looked at himself. He scratched his head "...I need a new look" he muttered to himself as he turned to the closet. With his warrior-like look and with the police after him it wouldn't be wise to stay with the same look and walk down the streets. He was just to noticable.

He opened the closet and, to his surprise, it was filled with clothing. Apparently the person who last had this room forgot to pack his stuff. Idiot... He thought as he picked a few things out. He started with his pants, which were old since he had used them too much while fighting and running. He picked a new pair, finding it to is liking.

They were black pants with white stitching feature triangular studs, removable straps, chains, and handcuffs. With a white skull print on lower pocket. It had an adjustable waist and a Drawstring on the waist with a twenty-eight inch leg opening. Along with that, there was a stud belt left, wrapped around the pants. He took off his old gray pants and put the new ones on. He looked into the mirror to see how the pants looked on him and was satisfied. Taking off his cloak and his shirt, he looked for a new top.

Raven took out a black, buttoned up, long sleeved, collar shirt and put it on. Each of the buttons had white skulls on them. After putting that on he took a black jacket out from the closet and put that on, over the shirt. With no special design, the jacket reached down the pockets of his pants. Without even checking out the new stuff he just put on he took out some boots from the closet and replaced them with his old ones.

The new ones had crossed pyramid stud straps in the front, side zipper, and front and back metal plates. The soles were two inches high. Raven walked up to the desk, slowly, testing how the new boots felt. He looked up at the mirror and checked out how the new clothing looked on him. Again, he was satisfied. He looked down at the desk and pulled open one of the drawers. Inside were a bunch of different necklaces and gloves, along with some make-up. For a few seconds he wondered to himself why he hadn't known all this stuff was here before, but he shook the thought away quickly.

He looked through the stuff quickly and two things caught his eye almost immiedatly. He took them out and laid it on the top of the desk as he examined them. One was a choker with a skull at the center and the other was black, leather, knuckle gloves, which he found appropriate for the weather conditions outside. He put them on and clenched his fists, stretching out his new gloves.

With one last look in the mirror he realized there was one more thing he needed to change. His long gray hair was something that would be noticible if people knew what he looked like. Thinking it through he wondered. Could I use ken to dye my hair? His eyes looked up as he pulled down on a strand of his hair. His hand glowed a dark aura and the aura transferred to his hair giving it a the same color as the aura. After leaving it like that for a while he let go of his hair and disabled the aura. To his surprise his hair actually stayed black even without the aura.

I learn something new everyday... Raven thought as he turned to the door of his room and left. He exited the building and walked down the sidewalk. I need to leave this country... and go somewhere else. For some reason the first place that came to mind was England. With a shrug he stuck with the idea as he looked down the street. There was a guy on a motorcycle approaching. Raven casually walked down the street and stopped in the middle of it, waiting for the motorcycle driver to stop.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((Post when you can Demonic Angel. Glad you’ve gained an interest in this.))

Andre felt the bump of the truck going over something. It had been about a day since Andre stowed away on the truck heading from Czechoslovakia. The cold from the refrigerated truck was not the thing bugging him but the he was getting hungry. Andre was not anorexic despite what his fans thought due to his dislike about eating in public. There was a simple reason for it. Public food scared him a bit. Andre had no idea what was really in the food so he normally cooked for himself and his band mates.

“If only this damn truck would stop already.” Andre complained as he felt his stomach growl. Then almost as if someone from above had heard his plea the truck came to a stop. Just not the stop he wanted. He was hurled forward and hit the front of the iron wall. He bit his lip as he grabbed his arm, pain signals being sent to his brain making him think he broke his arm. He thought that the trucked stopped because of something that might have been in the road but then the back opened and Andre was blinded by a grip of flashlights shining in his eyes.

Andre put his good arm up as he tried to shield his eyes from the intense lights. He felt the truck bounce then someone grabbed his broken arm. “Argh!” he screamed as he was dragged to the end of the truck then thrown to the snowy and rough asphalt. He could feel as his other arm was scraped badly. He could not look at him because he then had people blinding him and shouting in Russian. He did not know Russian well enough to know what they had been shouting so he could not answer their questions.

I don’t know Russian!” he shouted loudly in Czech. They all shut up for a minute then one of the men grabbed his bad arm again.

“What were you doing in that truck!? You better have a good answer!” the man screamed at him in Czech.

“I…I was trying to get away from home.” Andre said as he winched from the pain. “Please I’ll pay you for what the gas you wasted just let me go.”

“Ha!” the man laughed. “You think we would let a stowaway go? How do you believe you can pay us?” he asked.

“I have money!” Andre shouted but was pushed back to the ground painfully. He was going to say something but someone kicked him hard in the ribs. This caused Andre to start coughing. It was settle at first but then became violent and he coughed up blood like before. He began to feel dizzy and knew he was about to give out.

“Can’t stand that?” one of the other men said.

“What a child.” said the first man as he kicked Andre again and again until the teen stopped moving?

“I think we killed him.” One of the other men said in Russian.

“Well then he’ll have learned his lesson.” The first said as he went to get back into his truck. He was about to open the door when he heard a loud whistle then horrified screams before it turned into loud gurgles.

“Eh?” he sounded looking around. “What the devil!” he shouted as the flashlights showed the bodies of the Russian’s on the ground cut clean through the bone and bleeding.

“And you’re next.” Said someone behind the man but before he could turn to look at the person half of the top of his head was cut by a whistle. “Alright now Andre.” The person said as he walked over to the teen who was barely breathing. “Let’s get you to England.”

~*A Day Later*~

Andre felt something damp hit his face as he slowly opened his eyes and looked up at a pearl white ceiling. He sat up and looked around wondering where he was then heard the sound of a piano. He looked at his arm remembering how it had been broken to find it was completely healed. Andre wondered how it happened but stood up anyway wanting to find out where the music was coming from. The black haired idol could feel the cool marble under his feet as he walked away from a large four-poster bed. He doors he was making his way to were large and white. He thought that they may have been made from ivory. The handle to the door was pure gold so Andre could come to the conclusion that this house belonged to someone very rich.

Once Andre walked out into the halls he found the whole house seemed to be made if white marble. This was odd to the rock star so he kept walking until he found a long flight of stairs going down. He touched the handrail and began to walk down. Once he reached the end of the stairs he could hear the piano better then before. He looked to his left and saw a door cracked open. He walked over to it and peered inside to see a dark haired woman playing. She looked familiar to Andre then it hit him. “Victoria!” he shouted slamming the door open. After Andre threw the door open the girl at the piano turned at looked at him still playing the tune. She was indeed Victoria but was dressed in a simple white dress. Her green eyes brighter then ever and her skin quiet pale. She smiled at Andre before she stopped playing. She then vanished and everything that made the house look extravagant went with her. Andre now stood in the middle of a run down mansion in his dirty concert clothes. “Victoria…” he said looking at his hands.

“It had to have been real…” he said as he looked at the condemned house. “My wounds are gone… but that whistle I heard…Ian?” he said looking up at the dusty and cobwebbed ceiling and remembering the loud whistle he had heard before he went unconscious after the Russian men beat him to a pulp.

((There is an opening for someone to find me. Lets see…Wolfy could be looking for a place to crash or something and SnG could be blowing up the condemned mansion if you guys could not pick it up.))

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Rito woke up after the plane finally landed at the airport. The teen yawned and streched and looked over at Ted. "Let's go! WE got things to blow up!" Rito didn't wait for his father figure's response and walked over and into the back of a different black pickup. This one said 'Mathers Demo Service' written in large white letters on the side.

Ted got into the driver's seat and started driving to the spot where they were supposed to destory the building. "Hey, Rito, it's been a day since we left the states wanna stay in England for awhile?" Ted had the window opened now looking back at his adopted son.

Rito stared and almost glared at the man. "No I don't but since your in control of our tickets I guess I have to. Let's hurry up and this mansion to hell..." Rito was sitting on a box that read 'TNT' again. He was leaning back on the truck and fell asleep until the truck slammed to a stop making him fall off the crate. "What the hell pops?!"

Ted looked back through the window and shook his head. "We're here." Ted was pointing to an old mansion that was nearly ready to fall down itself. "You fell asleep you fool."

Rito sat up and glared at Ted then stuck his tongue out like a child. "Well I'll set up the dynamite you start up the detnater, got it?" After watching his father nod Rito climbed out of the truck with the crate in hand. Rito merely kicked down the door and walked into the mansion. "So this is the place. Kinda dusty." Rito looked up and saw a blue and black haired teen and nearly dropped the crate. "Holy shit, what the hell are doing here kid!?" Rito looked at the teen and waited for an answer but then relized the other may not speak English. "Shit... ummm, I only know Spanish and English... This may be a problem." Rito looked at the teen and remembered he was supposed to blow up the building. "Shit wait here!" Rito ran out of the house and to his father. "Yo pops! Not enough dynamite go swipe some more from another company, ok?"

Ted looked over at Rito and raised an eyebrow. "Fine, why do you always insist on being the boss?"

Rito smiled and nearly started laughing. "Cause I'm better at demo than you... Just go!" Ted nodded and got in the truck and drove away. "Good that should keep him busy for awhile." Rito turned around and walked back in the house. "Okay! Now tell me who the hell you are and what your doing here?" Rito was looking at the other teen with angry yet wondering eyes. "Please tell me you speak English..."

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Andre stared at the teen that had spoken to him in an obvious American voice. He looked at the dynamite for a few seconds then looked up at the teenager before him. Andre was already slightly annoyed by the person that he had just met. “Andre Victor and I am just leaving.” He said with just the bare hit of his home accent. It was almost like he had been raised knowing English. Andre was starting to walk out of the building when he stepped on a wood floor tile that made a very bad cracking sound. He looked down and a second later the floor gave away causing Andre to fall into the basement.

“Damn…” he said as he sat up after a short fall. “Why do this shi** keep happening to me?” he asked as he tried to stand up but stepped on something with a round edge and just fell again. He was glad it was too dark for the person above to see him for the rock star to get this much trouble from a house was ridiculous. Before the teen could ask if he was okay he shouted,” shut up! I don’t need your help.” He then finally stood but he now had a cut along his left cheek.

He wondered for a moment how he was going to get out of the basement when he heard a growl. “This is some kind of an Oman isn’t it, Ian? You’re telling me I should have never let home without the band right? Pain in the ass.” Andre said in Czech as a rabid dog jumped out of the shadows. “Do you have something that plays music!? Like an instrument?” he shouted in English up at the person above him jumping away from the dog.

Jack London

Banned
The sound of the motorcycle filled the air as a bright light shone at the end of the street. Raven put his left arm in front of his face, shielding himself from the blinding light. The light, apparently, was coming from the approaching motorcycle, which only got brighter as it came closer. In a matter of seconds the bike stopped, about two feet in front of Raven, and the driver got off of it and walked up to him. The driver looked, about, in his twentys, wearing a black leather jacket and tight leather pants. He had short brown hair, which was in the same basic style as Raven's.

"What the hell are you doing in the middle of the road? Do you want me to run you over?" The man asked with a sarcastic tone, getting in his face. The man was a little taller than Raven, but not by much at all. Still, noticing this, he grinned, feeling some superiority over him.

"That's a nice bike you got there.... Mind if I take it?" Raven asked, with a serious tone as he looked at the man, straight in the eye. The man simply chuckled and walked back to the bike, getting on it and starting it up again.

"You're a funny guy. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to be somewhere" the man said to him, just about to go. Raven walked up to the front of the bike and stared at the man.

"Sorry, I need a ride" Raven said, with his same serious tone, as he lifted up his hand, his palm facing the man. The man laughed some more, still not taking him seriously, before a blast of energy shot out from his hand, striking the man straight in the chest. The man flew off the bike on impact and laid on the cold ground, trembling in pain. Raven lowered his hand and walked to the side of the bike, getting on it, and starting it up.

Raven missed that sound, the roar of the engine. "Haven't ridden one of these in a while..." he muttered to himself. He looked back at the man and said "Thanks" before he rode off. He rode down the empty streets as the brisk wind blew upon his face, causing his hair to flow wildly along with the wind.

It was difficult to see, being that it was still dark out, but the head light on the bike helped a lot. Raven began to think about how he planned to get to England. He'd be taking a huge risk if he took a plane, being that he is a wanted man. Still, there was the option of sneaking onto the plane. Yea...that'll work. He thought as the plan was already formulated in his mind.

He knew of an airport not far from here and made his way toward it immediately. On his way there, however, he saw something in the middle of the road. At first he thought it might have been a fallen tree on the road, but, once he came closer, he realized it wasn't a tree. The bike slowed to a stop as Raven looked at the object. He shined the head light straight at it and could clearly see that it was truck. Surrounding the truck laid a few dead bodies on the floor, along with blood.

Raven got off the bike and walked toward the scene, bending down and examining the corpses. Judging by the wounds, they weren't killed by gunshots nor were they beaten by a blunt object. It looks like they were killed by some sort of blade... He thought as he continued to look around. The blood still looked fresh meaning that it happened only so long ago. Without taking anymore interest in it he walked back to the bike and got on it, riding around the truck and continuing on the road.

Only a bored moron would go through the trouble of attacking some random storage truck. Raven thought as he rode closer to the airport. In, about, a half an hour he arrived at the airport. He stopped to the side of the airport, where he could see the planes, preparing to leave the country. He got off the bike and walked up to the fence that blocked anybody from getting through. Concentrating, he closed his eyes and, literally, melted into the shadows and appearing on the otherside of the fence, in one swift movement.

Raven opened his eyes again and walked toward one of the planes, slowly, making sure no one saw him. A few guards were patrolling the area, but it was hard to see him in the night with his black clothing and walking low. He got to one of the planes and tried to read what it said on the side of it. England... He thought, reading what it said. He looked left and right before melting into the shadows again and appearing inside the plane, where all the luggages were. He hid in a dark corner, behind some boxes, and waited for the plane to launch.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Rito watched the teen fall and nearly busted out laughing before he heard the other talk again. "No, I don't even know how to play anything musical other than the radio. One sec I'll see if there's anything laying around in this old piece of shit house." Rito ran up the stairs of the mansion nearly falling through a few times. He made it into a room that still had curtains on the windows. "Wow, someone forgot to pack." He looked around the room for a little bit and managed to discover a large case.

Rito smiled to himself at his accomplishment and opened the case seeing an old wooden guitar resting inside. "Good this should work." Rito slammed the case shut and ran back to the hole where he last saw the other teen. "Here!" Rito threw the case down to the boy hoping not to break the guitar. "All I could find."

Rito looked up through the broken door and saw his father had pulled up again. "Shit..." Rito swore under his breath and looked back down into the dark basement. "Cover your ears and look behind you this may hurt a bit." Rito began concentrating on a spot behind the shorter teen. After a few minutes of concentrating there was a small explosion a few feet behind the other teen. Rito could hear a dog whelp and he soon fell through the floor himself. "Ouch..." Rito pulled out his box of matches and lit one up. "How we gonna get outta here? I guess I could tell my dad to bring us a ladder..."

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Andre looked up and caught the guitar before it hit the ground. When the teen above him told me to cover his ears he did not understand why until the explosion happened. There was a ringing in his ears as he felt the other teen fall in next to him. Andre looked down annoyed and only getting angry when he heard the words come from the others mouth. Andre looked in the case before he closed it and dropped it on the teen that fell next to him. Andre already knew the moment he had seen this boy that he did not like him so now he just wanted to put some kind of distance between them. He looked around for a minute and saw that the stairs leading up were covered by debris.

The blue eyed teen rolled his eyes and he grabbed the box he had dropped on the other and took out the moldy instrument. Three of the strings broke before Andre could even touch them only agitating the teen more. He pricked on of the strings with his painted black nails and cut through the wood covering the way out. After it was clear Andre threw the broken guitar away and started to walk out.

Once Andre made it out o the house he was meet with the stare of another man. Andre stared back clearly pissed off for a minute then just began to walk away. ‘All of this crap because I was stupid and had to run like a child…I need to by a new guitar if I am going to be able to get anything done. Good thing my arm’s not broken.’ Andre thought as he walked to the main street. He heard the loud toot of a bus horn and turned to look behind him as a large bus painted green and black drove by. In the window he saw a man with orange hair spiked in one direction flipping him off through the window. “Or...Orlando…” Andre hissed as he ran into the middle of the road.

Jack London

Banned
Raven's eyes were half shut as he stared at the ceiling, still laying behind the boxes. He had been sitting like this for only about twenty minutes, but to him it seemed like forever. The sound of the side doors opening startled him, causing him to jump. He regained his original posture and peeked at the opening doors. Two guards came in as they set down some luggages. Raven made no sound and tried not to move so that he didn't catch the guard's attention. After a few minutes of storing luggages in the back of the plane they left the plane and spoke amongst themselves.

"The plane should be leaving for England in about thirty minutes" one of the guards said to the others. No response could be heard from the other guards as the side doors closed and enveloped that area of the plane in darkness. Raven's dark blue eyes almost glowed in the darkness as he stood completely still. After a while he closed his eyes and waited for the plane to take off.

He fell into a light sleep as he sat, with his head bowed slightly. For a long time it was silent, but then the sound of the plane engines starting woke him up. His eyes opened up slowly as the plane began to rumble a bit. Before he knew it the plane was moving and soon it took flight. At first the plane was tilted slightly upward as it was beginning to take flight, causing some of the luggages and boxes to slowly move toward the back, but after a few moments it became steady.

Raven yawned, due to the fact that he had no sleep for the past two days, and got into a more comfortable position as he finally fell into a deep sleep. Many hours pasted before the plane landed in England. Raven was still asleep in the storage part of the plane. The side doors opened once again and light entered the room. "Ah" he moaned a bit as he covered his eyes with his hand.

"Who's there?" A guard asked, apparently hearing him. Raven rubbed his eyes and stayed quiet as he hid behind the boxes.

"What's wrong?" Another guard asked, entering the room.

"I thought I heard something here" The guard answered as he looked in the direction of the boxes.

"Stop smoking and get the luggages out man" The guard answered as he picked up two luggages, by the handles, and walked out. The other guard glared at him as he left and cursed under his breathe as he did the same with the luggages.

Raven shook his head after what he had just heard and stepped out from the storage room and into the open. He was still sleepy and it didn't occur to him that if anyone had seem him step out from the storage room he could be in very big trouble. He blinked and quickly looked around. The place was crawling with guards, but, to his surprise, none of them noticed him. He held in the urge of yelling 'IDIOTS' as he hurried under the plane, where he could use the shadow to escape.

Taking a few moments to focus his energy, a dark circle appeared under him and he melted into it almost as quickly as it was made. Since he was not familiar with England he could pop up anywhere from ten miles away. He was just hoping he didn't pop up somewhere with a bunch of people to see him do this. His eyes snapped open and they immiedately scanned the area. A ruined mansion could be seen across the street and there didn't seem to be anyone around.

Raven was satisfied at first, but then an explosion occured within the mansion and he even questioned whether he was in England or not. There are lunatics in England too? He thought with a sigh as he saw someone come out of the mansion. It was a male that didn't look like he was even in his twentys, apparently a teenager, and could easily be sterotyped as a rocker.

The sound of a bus honking rang in Raven ears as he looked to the right. A bus, larger than the average bus size, painted green and black, was coming down the street as the teen walked into the middle of the road. The fact that he did that reminded him of what he did with the motorcycle driver. I wonder if he plans to steal the bus... Raven thought, not being serious, but honestly didn't know what was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back