• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Destiny's Fate -

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess of KH

Happy to see you guys are liking it so far! I'll try my best to get chap4 up today, but i have a busy summer schedule. Even though i don't have a job, it's possible!

Princess of KH

I'm back & i got chap 4! & everyone that reads this, please comment! I gotta know if you like it or not! So, hope you like it!

Chapter 4 : Confusion

“Anna!” Riku shot out of his seat and knelt beside her. He shook one of her shoulders gently, trying to get her to wake up. “Is, is she okay? What happened?” Kairi asked. Even though she saw what happened, she didn’t know what else to say.

“Sora, speed up the gummi ship. If she’s hurt, we need to get her to some kind of hospital.” Riku said quickly. He didn’t really know why he felt so protective of Anna. He stared at her, hoping with every breath in his body that she was alright. About a minute later, Anna opened her eyes, and she looked really confused.

“You okay?” Riku and Sora asked at the same time. Kairi giggled a little bit, but then she stopped, realizing that it probably wasn’t a good time for laughing. Anna sat up and looked at Riku, then looked at the floor. “Riku…” All of the sudden, Riku looked at Anna really weird. “It was you…”

“What? What are you talking about?” Sora asked him, not having a clue what Riku was talking about. “You’re the one that said my name." He looked at Sora. "In my dream, she's the one who said my name." Kairi realized that Anna was confused. “You can explain that later. Anna, are you okay?” Kairi said. “I’m fine. I just had a dream, though…well, I think it was a dream.” She replied. “What happened in it?” Sora asked.

“I saw myself standing at the shore on Destiny Islands, staring at the water. Then I heard someone ask me what my destiny’s fate was. I turned around, but nobody was there. That same person then said that not all fates are bad. I looked around again, but no one was there. Then, Maleficent appeared in front of me. She called me ‘Princess of Light’, and then a bunch of heartless came out of nowhere and started walking towards me. I held out my hand as soon as I saw them, and a keyblade appeared in my hand. Then I woke up.”

Sora looked at her with big eyes full of confusion. "You’re the Princess of Light?! How do you have a keyblade?! And can you explain everything else while you're at it?” Anna looked at him. “I’ve never heard of the Princess of Light before, and I don’t know how I have a keyblade, or if I even have one. And as for everything else…” Anna explained about how they were in a video game, about how they weren’t real according to Earth, and she told them about her life on Earth. They were a little confused, but got it for the most part.

“We’re about to land at Hollow Bastion.” Riku mentioned, looking out one of the windows. “Yes! I finally get to go to another world! Well, I’ve been to other worlds, but I was forced. So I finally get to go willingly!” Kairi said as she looked at Hollow Bastion from the window closest to her. Sora got in the driver’s seat and landed the gummi ship. As soon as the gummi ship’s door opened, Anna Kairi raced outside and looked at their surroundings. “It looks just like it did in the game.” Anna said under her breath. Sora and Riku walked outside and stood for a moment.

“You ready for another journey?” Riku asked Sora. “Yea! I just hope this one doesn’t take a long time.” Sora walked up to the girls who were still amazed at where they were. “Let’s go see Leon and everybody else!” He said, and then he ran off to Merlin’s house, with Kairi close behind. Anna just kinda looked at them as they ran off. “Hey, you okay?” Riku asked her. “Yea, it’s just, why am I the Princess of Light? I mean, I’ve never even heard of it!” She replied, looking a little confused. “We’ll figure it out later. Come on.” He said in a reassuring voice. So they both ran after Sora and Kairi. Butthey got to Merlin’s house before they found Sora and Kairi. They walked inside, expecting them to be there, but no one was inside. Not Merlin, Cid, Yuffie, Sora, or Kairi; nobody was there.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
... um. I suppose you don't know, but you have a Sue on your hands. You'd better reign her in before the worst happens.

And if you have no idea what I'm talking about, wiki "Mary-Sue", and you will be enlightened. Other than that ... uh. This gave me a good laugh, and I'm probably going to die a horrible, gruesome death after this post.

... and, uh, "Destiny's Fate" is kinda redundant, ya' know? ... and, um, if people are telling you it's too long, make it longer.

:D;

Or you could completely ignore me. I think that'd be beneficial for all of us.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Um.

Yeah.

Krazy and I are going to join each other in horrible, gruesome deaths. But I won't care because, luckily for me, I don't have a conscience.

Your grammar is ... in need of some serious work. Your plot is thin. Your story doesn't flow like it needs to. It brought back not-so-fond memories of Eragon and Eldest, though, while it was entertaining, it not satisfying. In fact I think my heart might have shriveled. Just a little bit.

Get your character out, now, and burn her before she grows worse. Kinda like a fungus, or an infestation. She's a one-dimensioned character, and no one wants that around.

And, um, I don't really get while everyone else is complaining about how your chapters are too long. They're really short; I read them in about ten seconds. I don't know about you, but I kind of like it when chapters last longer than my yawns.

._.

Good luck.

Princess of KH

Ummm...ok? Think what you want, you're allowed to have your' own opinion, but if you don't like it, then don't finish the story, or do whatever. But, thnx for commenting. I asked you to, so you had the right to say whatever you wanted. Anyways...Thxn Angelsinflight! I should have chap 5 up in the next few days; my schedule is uncertain. Wait for it!

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
And, um, I don't really get while everyone else is complaining about how your chapters are too long. They're really short; I read them in about ten seconds. I don't know about you, but I kind of like it when chapters last longer than my yawns.

Ten seconds?
You're a faster reader than me, and I'm not that slow.....
you are kinda right though.....

Princess of KH

Hi guys! I was gone for a few days, but i got chap 5 done! Here it is & i hope you like it!

Chapter 5 : On Their Own

"Okay, joke's over. Come out so we can talk." Riku said as he shut the door behind him. Anna walked around, looking to see if they were hiding somewhere. "I don't think they're here, Riku. Merlin and Cid wouldn't hide just for fun, and I don't see them anywhere. I guess we’re on our own until we find them." She stood still, looking at Riku.

Riku walked over to Sid's computer. Sid must have been writing a report on the city's defense systems, but it wasn't finished. He turned around to ask Anna where she thought they might be, but she wasn't there, and the door was wide open. "Riku, hurry!" He heard her yell. He ran outside only to see Anna surrounded by what seemed to be around a hundred heartless. However, they weren't attacking her. They just stood around her, making sure she didn't try to run. He tried to fight them off, but only more appeared around her. So he stood still, knowing it was useless to try and fight. He looked over, hearing someone whistling from around the corner. Then Pete walked around the corner and stopped.

"Good job! You got one of the princesses, now to find the others." Pete said, looking at the heartless, then at Anna. Riku whipped out his keyblade. "What are you doing here?" He asked Pete, annoyed at the very sight of him. "Well, I'll tell ya why I'm here. Maleficent told me to round up all the princesses for her, and that's what I'm doin'."

"What did you do with everybody else?! Where's Kairi and Sora?!" Anna asked Pete, afraid of where they where. "I had my heartless round them up and put them in the dungeon at Maleficant's castle. Except for the little girl and that keyblade brat; they're somewhere else in the castle. But you don't need to know where that is." He answered her, almost laughing. Suddenly, Riku charged at him and hit him straight on the head. Riku was fast enough that Pete didn’t have time to call on any heartless. Pete fell to the ground, knocked out. He looked at Anna. "Don't move, and you'll be okay."

Before Anna could even nod her head, Riku was already fighting the heartless. He stabbed a neo through the stomach, and then slashed about five more in half in one swipe of his keyblade. A few more tried to jump on him, but he killed them before they could touch the ground. Three tried to grab Anna, but Riku stabbed one in the head and slashed the other to in half. Before he knew it, all the heartless were gone.

"Thanks." Anna said shyly. She was a little embarrassed that she couldn't protect herself. "It's okay. You didn't have anything to fight with, and you don't look like you'd use your fists." He joked. Anna laughed. "We better go to Maleficent's castle and get everybody out." He looked over at Pete. He couldn't actually kill him, because the King had other plans for him. Anna looked at Riku. "Let's go!" She grabbed his hand and pulled him along as she started running towards the castle. Once Riku could run beside her, she let go of his hand. They didn't run into any heartless on the way; Pete must have summoned them all to capture Anna.

"We’re here." Anna said as she looked at the castle doors. She opened the doors and ran in, followed by Riku. “Ummm, hopefully you know where the dungeon is, because if you don’t, we could be lost for hours.” Anna mentioned, looking at all the doors in the foyer. “Yea, I do. And I might know where Sora and Kairi are, too.” He opened one of the doors that led to a hallway and walked in. Anna followed closely, not wanting to get lost. He walked to the end of the hall and opened another door. This door led to the dungeon. “That wasn’t so hard.” Anna said, although she knew that if Riku didn’t know where it was, then they would have probably never found it. They walked down a few fleets of stairs and then they were at the dungeon hall.

“Let us out of here you creep! I mean it!” “Yuffie, be quiet! You’ve been yelling that for the past thirty minutes!” “I don’t care! I’ll yell it for the rest of my life if that old wacAnna and Riku could here Yuffie yelling and Cid telling her to be quiet. Anna almost laughed; it sounded really funny hearing Yuffie and Cid arguing. After following their voices, Anna and Riku finaly found the cell that everybody was in.

Princess of KH

“Let us out of here you creep! I mean it!” “Yuffie, be quiet! You’ve been yelling that for the past thirty minutes!” “I don’t care! I’ll yell it for the rest of my life if that old wacAnna and Riku could here Yuffie yelling and Cid telling her to be quiet.QUOTE]

I'm sorry! I just realized that i totally messed up in that paragraph! I must of 'backspace'ed alittle too much! THis is what it's supposed to say : “Let us out of here you creep! I mean it!” “Yuffie, be quiet! You’ve been yelling that for the past thirty minutes!” “I don’t care! I’ll yell it for the rest of my life if that old wack-job doesn't let me outta here!" Anna and Riku could here Yuffie yelling and Cid telling her to be quiet.

So Sorry! Anyways, i got chap 6! Hope you guys like it! But if you don't; tell me what's wrong. Sorry it's kinda short, i'm short on time.

Chapter 6 : Through the Castle

"LET ME OUTTA...your'e not Maleficent. Hey, you're that Riku guy! And i have no clue who your friend is." Yuffie said. "Can you get us out of here?" Leon asked Riku. "I think so." Riku stood back some and his keyblade appeared in his hand. He pointed it at the lock on the cell door, a beam of light went from the keyblade to the lock, and the door swung open.

"Thank you, Riku." Aerith said as everyone walked out of the large cell. "Wait, where's Cloud?" Anna asked, seeing that he was missing. "He's not back yet. He left to finish some business of his." Tifa answered. "I know about that; I just thought he would be back by now." Anna looked at everybody. It was so unreal to her. She expected to wake up at any given moment, but she wanted this to be real so badly. Luckily for her, it was real. "This is Anna. She's from a different world called Earth. I'd like to explain, but we really need to find Sora and Kairi. Do you know where they are?" Riku asked.

"No. We haven't seen them at all. Are they here in the castle?" Merlin asked. "Pretty sure." Anna replied. "Okay. Me, Aerith, and Cid will go looking through the North part of the caslt. Tifa, Yuffie, and Merlin will go through the East part. Riku, you stay with Anna and go through the South part. We can meet up in the West part of the castle. Is that okay?" Leon looked at Riku after he finished talking. Riku nodded his head in approval. "Everyone except Riku, Merlin, and Anna have cell phones. As long as one person on each group has a phone, we can call eachother if something important happens. Merlin doesn't need a phone, and you can borrow mine." Aerith said as she walked over and handed Anna her phone. "Thanks." Anna clipped it onto one of her belts. "Only call if it's important, got it?" Cid mentioned; looking directly at Yuffie. "What? What are you looking at me for? I know the rules!" She said, a little mad that he thought he had to tell he something she already knew. "Let's go." Riku said as he ran off, followed by everybody else. When they reached the end of the hallway, they split up.

An hour or so had passed when everybody met up in the West part of the castle. However, Anna and Riku didn't show up. The others waited for around twenty minutes before Tifa's phone rang. She answered it quickly. "What? Okay, we'll get there as fast as we can." She closed the phone. "They found Sora and Kairi, but they're in big trouble."

Princess of KH

If anyone still reads this ff, sorry i haven't posted the next chap yet. I haven't had much extra time lately. & sorry if it's not that interesting. I'm not the best at writing stories. Like i said, does anybody even look in this thread anymore, let alone read the latest chap? If you do, let me know please.

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
I was away for two weeks, but here I am again!

Try to make it longer (really!).
You can also try to make new pararaphs whenever someone else starts to talk. Or at least start with a new sentence. It makes it easier to read.

Princess of KH

Thnx! I'm happy that some pple still read this ff. It's a good thing you want the chappies to be longer, because I've typed up the next three chappies(that includes this one) at my house, & they are longer. This one's reeeally long. Anyways, here's chappie 6. Hope you like it!

Chapter 6 :

Tifa and the others ran as fast as they could to where Riku and Anna were. They turned the last corner to find Riku fighting a few heartless. Anna was standing farther away with a black staff in her hands. She stood still, hoping the heartless wouldn’t notice her. It seemed pointless, but was apparently working. Riku finished off the few heartless and started walking over to Anna. “What happened?” Leon asked as he walked towards Anna and Riku. Riku turned around and looked at him. Leon was going to ask if they were all right, but he shut his mouth quickly; Riku looked very upset.

“She took them.” Riku simply said, looking at the ground. Yuffie wanted to ask Riku what he meant very badly, but she was scared to. Luckily, Riku answered her question before she got the courage to ask. “Maleficent came and took Sora and Kairi!” He yelled, angrily. He walked over to the wall and punched it so hard that it left a dent. When he finally calmed down, Anna walked over to him. Tears were welling up in her eyes. A tear rolled down her cheek. She looked at Aerith and the others. “She came to take only Kairi, but Sora said that her had to go with her. So Maleficent took them both. She said it would be good to have both the keyblade bearer and the Princess of Light. I was going to tell her Kairi wasn’t the Princess of Light, but Kairi told Maleficent that she was. We tried to stop her, but she left too quickly.”

“You know how to get out of the castle, and we can find our way out. Meet us back in the city, okay?” Aerith said, knowing that Riku and Anna needed to be alone for awhile. Yuffie started to protest, wanting to explore the rest of the castle, but a glare from Leon told her that it was time to go. They walked off silently, feeling bad for Anna and Riku; also hoping that Sora and Kairi were okay. Once they were gone, Riku sat down and leaned his back against the wall.

“The one thing Kairi said she feared the most is being separated from the people she cared about forever. She’s probably terrified right now. This is my fault. If I would have kept an eye on Sora and her, they would probably be here right now.” He said. “It’s not your fault. Some things just happen. I’m sad that this happened, too. But they wouldn’t want us to take the blame for something that isn’t our fault.” She sat down beside him. “Don’t worry. In the end, everything will be okay.” She managed to smile, knowing that everything would be okay, even if it wasn’t at the moment. “You’re right.” He said smiling at her. He got up and held out his hand to help her up. She took it and stood up. She picked up the staff she had found and took it with her as they started walking out of the castle.

When they were about halfway through the maw; Anna suddenly stopped walking. “You okay?” Riku asked. “Yea, I’m fine. Riku…” She didn’t finish the sentence. She dropped her staff and suddenly hugged him. He was a little confused and shocked at why she was hugging him, but before he could say anything, Anna said, “Thanks for bringing me here. This is the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I, I might actually fit in here.” Riku felt a tear fall from Anna’s eyes to his shoulder. He realized that she must have had a hard time on Earth. He felt bad for her. Another tear dropped on his shoulder. Anna was about to let go when he put his arms around her. It was at that moment that he realized that he kind of liked her. “It’s okay, you’ll fit in fine. We should go back and meet up with everybody, if they’ve even reached the city yet. Let’s go.” So they stopped hugging and ran back to the city.

When they finally reached the city, they found everybody in Merlin’s house, including Cloud. “When did you get here?” Anna asked. She then realized he didn’t know who she was, unless the others told him about her. “We found him walking back to the city. He just got back.” Tifa said, answering Anna’s question. She seemed very happy.“We already told him about ya’ll, so there’s no need for introductions.” Cid mentioned as he typed on his computer. “You could at least look at them while you are talking to them!’ Merlin said, scolding him. “They know who I’m talking to and about! And why are you tellin’ me what to do again?” Cid said back, still looking at his computer. Anna giggled some. “We can talk outside.” Leon said. Yuffie stayed inside to try and get Cid and Merlin to stop arguing. Everybody else walked outside and shut the door.

“So, why are you here, anyway?” Tifa asked. “We need to get all of the heartless out of the worlds. If we lock the doors to each world once we get all the heartless out, then that should keep any more from coming in.” Riku answered. “Do you want us to help?” Cloud asked, knowing the sooner they got done at each world the better. “If you want to.” Riku said. “I’ll go with you two through downtown.” Cloud said, looking at Anna and Riku. “Leon, you take Tifa and Yuffie and go through the rest of the city. Aerith, stay and keep an eye on Merlin and Cid. We’ll meet up back here.” Cloud looked at Leon, who nodded his head in approval of the plan. Cloud wasn’t really looking for approval, but he got it anyway. Cloud ran off downtown, followed by Anna and Riku. Aerith went inside and got Cid and Merlin to stop arguing. Yuffie came out, and the three went off to fight heartless.

Within a few minutes of running, Riku spotted some heartless farther down the street. “Just stay behind us.” He said. He didn’t look at Anna, but she knew he was talking to her. She got behind Riku and held her staff with both hands. The heartless then spotted them, and ran towards them. Cloud and Riku charged at them, giving them no time to attack. “Get off of me!” Anna yelled. Riku turned around and stood still, totally shocked at what he saw. There were a few heartless around Anna, but she flung most of them into a building wall. She slashed about four heartless in half, and hit the remaining heartless so hard that they immediately died. What shocked Riku the most though, was that her staff was on the ground. In her hands, she held a keyblade. She looked at Riku with big eyes full of amazement. She stood absolutely still; stunned so much that Riku thought she might faint.

“Oh my gosh!” She screamed. Cloud had just killed the last heartless. As soon as Anna screamed, he turned around and almost started to charge towards her, thinking she was in trouble. When he saw that she was just standing there, he got a confused look on his face. “I have a keyblade!” Anna whispered, so excited that she could hardly breathe. “Did you just now get that?” Cloud asked, thinking that she had already had one. “Apparently, she did.” Riku said, still shocked. “You just killed about fifteen heartless. Did you know that you could fight like that?” He asked her.

“No.” She answered, in a barley audible voice. Cloud laughed a little. “From just looking at you, I thought you would have always been a great fighter.” He said. “Why?” Anna asked. She wasn’t asking him that to hear something good about her; she was really clueless as to why he would think that. She didn’t exactly have muscles made of steel, yet she knew that she wasn’t weak. “You have tons of confidence and determination; you can see it in your eyes. You won’t give in or give up, either. You have what it takes to be great at fighting. Now can we finish the rest of downtown?”

It meant a lot to Anna that Cloud would say something like that to her. He didn’t really talk a lot, so she was really surprised that he said that. “Really? I’ve never really fought anyone, or anything before. Well, I used to have fake sword fights with my brothers, and we used to have dart gun wars, but that was about it.” Riku laughed. It sounded like Sora and him when they were little. They used to do that stuff all the time. “Let's go. We can talk later.” Cloud said as he turned around and started running down the street.

“I noticed it in your eyes, too. The first time I saw you. Well, the first time I saw you, you were asleep. When you were first awake, is what I meant.” Riku mentioned to Anna as they ran after Cloud, looking in the alleys to see if there were any heartless. Anna blushed on the inside, but just smiled at him on the outside. She ran off towards Cloud. Riku smiled, too. When she smiled, you couldn't help but smile yourself. He then realized they were already quite a bit ahead of him. He quickly ran after them and caught up.

Princess of KH

Thnx! I have the second chappie typed on my computer already. It should be up asap after today. Unfortunately, i don't know when that is. But wait for it, cause it'll be good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back