• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny's Edge: Hearts of the Brave

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumire

------------------------------

For eons, Kingdom Hearts have fulfilled its role as the eternal crucible of Light and Darkness. It was created to be the source of the balance, but little do they know that it was created solely to seal the unrelenting malignance beyond it. This malignant force was the very life force of the old ones that slumber within each world. Kingdom Hearts was but a door, to seal this force away from the universe.

But even with the powerful seal, the malignance still manage to seep out of this door and corrupt chosen individuals in the most subtle of ways. Convincing them that Kingdom Hearts itself holds a power beyond comprehension, when its ulterior goal is to tamper with it until the door is weak enough to be rammed through. The most prominent one to be influenced by the malignance was Xehanort, thus his continued struggle to gain power from it.

Hundred years past; after all the tampering of the great door to darkness, finally, Kingdom Hearts itself opened...

The darkness has spread throughout the universe like an unrelenting swarm of locusts. The Malignance has given way to the emergence of the malefactors known as the Marked Ones. Beings of pure darkness, that feeds on anything they can get their claws on even remnant Heartless and Nobodies. Once they have devoured everything in a world, they dug deep underground and awaken an Old One, a god-like force of malevolence that slumbers within every heart of every world.

They will stop at nothing until all things are returned to darkness where they belong. Darkness the beginning and darkness will be the end. All Light shall be extinguished. Since Kingdom hearts is now utterly destroyed, Keyblades were now rendered useless. Nothing but tools devoid of their former power as the Marked Ones track and feed upon the Keyblades' light and darkness.

As relentless as the void beyond can be, it will and will always yield to purifying light. This purifying light has been passed down to certain individuals of the strongest of hearts. Be they be hearts of Light or hearts clouded by Darkness. They are the Vessels of Light, individuals of a chosen destiny. In order to restore balance, Light and Darkness must tip the scales of the opposite ends of balance.

---------------​

Spoiler Spoiler Show

---------------

Hello everyone. :D This will be my first RP here in this site. I have put some effort onto it and I hope you will somehow support it. :D Please if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Character Template

Name:
Nature of One's Heart: [Light or Dark]
Personality and Traits:
Appearance:
Character Background

Spoiler Spoiler Show

*The Hyphenated branches are completely optional! :D

----------

Rules and Regulations

1. Golden rule of Roleplaying: The 2 NO's. Godmodding and Powerplay
2. No Overpowered skills allowed. I will watch and judge strictly your character stats. Mainly the skills. If I found it OP, I would ask you to redo that skill.
3. When you enter a random battle encounter, you would need to pick a Card of Fate first before making your post.
4. Very important, ALL ENEMIES ARE CONTROLLED BY THE MONSTER DIRECTOR ONLY! You can't orchestrate solo battles on your own. It would count as powerplay.
5. Ask any questions you would like to know. I admit the mechanics are a bit confusing but I'll do my best to answer. :)
6. Have fun! :3

*And thank you for reading through the whole thing! :D Here have a cake. :D

-----------

Character Roster

Monster Director - Tyrant Raver

-
-
-
-
-

Sumire

You still can! I can still draw 2 sets of cards for you.

1 set for your monsters

and 1 set for your character. :)

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Sounds hard work on your part. Are you sure? If so then I'll have my own character temp up by tomorrow. Uhh... do I have to make a character temp for monster director as well? :/

Sumire

No no! No need for a temp for the MD. You're already in. Just your own character temp will do.
And don't worry I have all the resources I need right here so it should be easy enough. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back