• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Destiny Mode".

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XCJ

Is real my friend has it and someone in my school has it I toll then how do they get it and they said get everything in 100 percent and then i toll then about khinsider everyone there don't belive then and they said is true if you are kh2 fan
so there I belive then cause they said it was mega hard and they are stuck in beast cattle fightintg one of the membes:confused:
idk if it this true if they both said it so probobly it this

XCJ

is a mode the is super super hard my friend got it but no one in here belives it.
you have to get the game 100 percent.

yeah I should tell then that so then we all know is real

1keyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
Thats it. Im going to try it and find out myself. At least i will be able to say i finished with 100% on proud mode. And i will record my findings with my moms digital camera.

Girlygirl

XCJ said:
is a mode the is super super hard my friend got it but no one in here belives it.
Hey um, you or your friend just take a picture of Destiny Mode(if there is one) so you can have some proof to help convince others here that there is one(if there is one).

Neosporin II

Website
www.freeboards.net
XCJ said:

yeah I should tell then that so then we all know is real

well, i already got the game 100 percent...i'm not renting it. so where's that destiny mode?

sorry, that was pretty mean. but, i'm not sure what to believe about this.

XCJ

well I try talk to him right now i call him okay and get this straight okay

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Did u know that there was a thread based on someone claiming that same issue and the person who said he'll be back for proof never did came back so please...stop wasting everyone's time!

XCJ

Okay I have this SHIDDNDT straight he said he beat the whole entire game he beat easy standar and evnt proud does a lie cause he toll me he beat proud and then he got it if he did good for him i toll him get picture of it he said I need to pay him 30 dollars and then i said $*%$* you so there he is lyin

I came back right

getblazedordie

dont be so hateful toward ppl who say its tru, cause mayb it is tru and if it is you all who were sippin on hatorate gonna have have to swallow your words along wit that hatorade.

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back