• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Islant Department

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blobbity

What lvl. did u leave Destiny Islands on?

I left on level 22. lots of trainin...i wanna leave on lvl 40 1 day

KeybladeShadow88

I"ve done 24 one time, took me about 3 days ( or about 10 hours which ever you want to look at it as ) but best of luck to you getting to level 40 man, if you do it, then give yourself a pat on the back for me, and post it on here, and I will have to try to beat it

RikusDarkHalf

WTF is wrong with you...... LVL 40 omg. Its the first lvl. For the love of all that is good the next lvl you go is T. Town how much exp. do you think you will get by kinlling one guy there if you are at 40....?

blobbity

i didnt quite get that but yeh...it took me about 3 days, same as KeybladeShadow88. Yeh if i do it ill tell ya...and then u must beat it

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Man the highest i ever was when i left DI was arround 7 or 8. Man you people are nuts. I would get bored as hell trying to get that high on one world

twilightdarkness

i left at level 52 i wanted to be ready for wut was comming at me but it was like my 14 time beating the game and i took me for ever to reach that level but i never died once i got off the island

Awards
My highest lvl was 42 that took forever... I dont know how many hours I spent blocking Tidus' attacks, it takes a while, but its the easiest way to lvl up i figured. I am never doing that again though... I mean gagh... I coulda been sleeping...

Oracle

You know your obesessed with KH when... Um yeah. I left at level.. 5, something like that x_x The only crazy thing I've done lately is attempt to get 99 of every item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back